Adam Carolla's racism against Filipinos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.digitaljournal.com/article/290217

Adam Carolla, you are a loser. There is nothing more I hate in this world than racists. Anybody else here who has a problem with Filipinos, or non-caucasians? :mad: :emperor There are a lot of Filipinos who live a better life than you do, you sorry-a$$ radio host. I hope you burn in hell for what you did - there is no forgiveness to racism! I've experienced it when I lived in Sydney, Australia for 2 years, and I hope it backfired to those sickos. :mad:

What about this statement is racist?

Carolla issued a short sorry statement on his verified Twitter account for bashing the Filipino nation and for calling Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao 'idiot', 'illiterate' and 'brain damaged', many Filipino-Americans in the United States have demanded that Carolla make a real and genuine public apology.

Maybe I'm not getting the whole story? He called a boxer an idiot and illiterate and brain damaged right? :dunno

Yeah, well he's desperate to improve his radio hosting career, and made a very bad decision 'on air'.. Karma is faster than 'Fed-Ex', so I hope he gets his karma soon enough. :mad: I want to slit his throat, and feed his balls to the pigs!!!

Yeah, well he's desperate to improve his radio hosting career, and made a very bad decision 'on air'.. Karma is faster than 'Fed-Ex', so I hope he gets his karma soon enough. :mad: I want to slit his throat, and feed his balls to the pigs!!!

I still don't get your anger. Did he mention his race and actually say something racist or not? I could say that about anyone and would certainly hope that it wasn't viewed as racist.

called Filipino sports idol Manny Pacquiao “an idiot”, “illiterate” and “brain-damaged” for refusing to undergo blood tests for a planned bout with former champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. that eventually fell through

I don't see any racism in that statement. but, hey.. is there more to it?

Here is an excerpt from the article I recently posted:

--------------

The Philippines

The following are quotes from Adam Carolla about the Philippines.

“Here’s how you know when your country doesn’t have a lot going for it: When everything is about Manny Pacquiao.”

“Get a fu**in life as a country”

“All you fu**in got is just an illiterate guy who happens to smash other guys in the head better than other people”

“Really, you want some guy with brain damage running your country? Why don’t you get your _____ together?”

“All they have over there is Manny Pacquiao and sex stores.”

“What happens when Floyd Mayweather beats him? Does your country go into depression?”

Doesn't sound like he made any racist statement to me at all, called a guy an idiot... BIG DEAL!

So you hope a guy burns in hell cause he called a guy an idiot?

MMMMK.

--------------

The Philippines

“Here’s how you know when your country doesn’t have a lot going for it: When everything is about Manny Pacquiao.”

“All you fu**in got is just an illiterate guy who happens to smash other guys in the head better than other people”

“Really, you want some guy with brain damage running your country? Why don’t you get your _____ together?”

“What happens when Floyd Mayweather beats him? Does your country go into depression?”

I don't think thats racist. :dunno It's dumb and he's bashing their country but I don't think racist.

I'm not anti-caucasian.. I address something to Adam Carolla, and you get offended? He was the racist, not other caucasians, right? So what is your problem?

I see no racist there.Looks like a guy who gives his everyday opinion like many of us.He has the right to think a country is lame.

WOW!! ^^ should I be offended my your proposed murderous tirade??

--------------

The Philippines

Well to be honest, the Philippines did the right thing the first time when they did not elect Pacquiao to government office. I hear he's going to try again, and if the Philippines decides to elect him, I'd have to agree with Carolla that it is a pretty idiotic move.

Philippines has enough corruption in the government, the last thing you need is an unqualified boxer there.

PS: my wife is filipino so yes i know what im talking about :cool:

So you want to kill someone for making fun of your country?

okkkaaaaaayyyy...

I also think most of the world's recasts and illegal products comes from the Phillipines and I aint no racist.Its just an opinion.

Ah, well.. Mods can lock this, I wanted to share the article & what he's done, but emotions ran high.. Sorry to the folks for the previous comments, I won't edit 'em to show that I was wrong and I am sorry.

And yeah, Filipinos are not voting for him. He's a boxer, not a politician. They should know better.

63fe3420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back