Ackbar Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to cancel mine as well. No job = no money for this guy. This sucks because I've been waiting for this guy since I ordered him on day one. I have an interview this week so hopefully I'll have good news and re-order him, but we'll see.

Good luck with your interview hairless wookie! I went through almost the same thing this year and has to cancel my Ackbar Bust as well. Only I still have a job that's contract based. My company took 40% of my territory and gave it to one of the Project Coordinators that had gotten laid off. Their explanation is that he has 2 small children and they want to rehire him when his job becomes available in the near future. I understand the small children story but taking away 40% of my salary isn't right. Needless to say I'm still looking around and keeping my options open...

OK ....................

For those who did not cancel, when you will receive your bust puts full of pics and videos if possible

I look forward to receiving it

#103 Arrived Saturday afternoon. He's *huge* and wonderful.

The "chunk" over the eye here that looks like damage is actually sculpted detail, and can be seen in the 360 spin on Sideshow's site.

The full set of pics are here.

My wife called, #74 is waiting for me at home.

:banana

Last edited:
... and here he be!

2je8ahx.jpg

qrndj4.jpg

3136ntl.jpg

6sflsh.jpg

fyitdc.jpg

Huge bust (yeah, yeah) and even bigger box (snicker); but very cool, definately amongst the best in the line.

:clap

Sideshow rocks! The best bust from the line 1:1 SW!!!

I wait now the Vader !!!! :monkey5

Back