[ACI Toys] 1/6 Warrior 4-Gladiator PRISCUS with 1/6 Real Chain mail New Technique!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acitoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear all,

Very excited that this new figure will bring along a new and advanced technique in 1/6 area! Can you see what is it?!
Thanks
Bryan

aci-13-priscus-banner.jpg

aci-13-priscus-47.jpg

aci-13-priscus-46.jpg

aci-13-priscus-50.jpg

aci-13-priscus-48.jpg

aci-13-priscus-49.jpg

aci-13-priscus-42.jpg

aci-13-priscus-14.jpg

aci-13-priscus-24.jpg

aci-13-priscus-29.jpg

I got the first one version with Andy's face,This one looks not bad too with real chain! like the mountain of the skulls too.

More pictures are coming as I am not so familiar with the process on SS Freak yet!
Regards,
Bryan

aci-13-priscus-36.jpg

aci-13-priscus-01.jpg

aci-13-priscus-02.jpg

aci-13-priscus-03.jpg

aci-13-priscus-05.jpg

aci-13-priscus-06.jpg

aci-13-priscus-08.jpg

aci-13-priscus-09.jpg

aci-13-priscus-10.jpg

aci-13-priscus-11.jpg

Why doesnt ACI get into Licensed film figures? That chain mail looks sexcellent!! :clap Would really love to see that technique on Lord of the Rings figures! :monkey3 :pray:

hm.............. i don't know why yet.............hmm.........maybe..........
:wink1:

Ah!! Finally!! Bryan is here!!
Awesome figure dude!! Cannot wait to get this!

:rock!

Sorry I couldn't find here before! I hope I could knew it here earlier as there's many interesting members here. And I guess the members here are more likely to play with ACI figures when looking at the design of the forums, and the topics here are being discussed with. am i right?!

Nothing I wouldnt have a problem paying if they turned out good. :)

I agree about LOTR, but I also think that ACI's current strategy, positioning itself as a high quality maker of historical and fictional historical figures, is very good, both for collectors and their business.

With the announcement of Roman Legionaries coming next year, as well as, if I'm not mistaken, King Arthur, they can pour the money other companies pay for licencing into R&D and better prices for customers.

With HT, Enterbay and Blitzway doing Movie character I'd be sorry to see ACI abandon their present focus to become yet another "actor factory."

I agree about LOTR, but I also think that ACI's current strategy, positioning itself as a high quality maker of historical and fictional historical figures, is very good, both for collectors and their business.

With the announcement of Roman Legionaries coming next year, as well as, if I'm not mistaken, King Arthur, they can pour the money other companies pay for licencing into R&D and better prices for customers.

With HT, Enterbay and Blitzway doing Movie character I'd be sorry to see ACI abandon their present focus to become yet another "actor factory."

True. I agree with all your points, but it just seems like HT, EB and Blitzway are ignoring the Lord of the Rings, which is sad because it would be one of the greatest lines in 1/6 with the level of detail they are pouring into these figures. Just wish some one would do them again. (Not SS please. :lol)

Hopefully with the Hobbit, the hype will pick up again and one of these companies will take notice. Especially HT, they need to realize there are other things out there besides Iron Man/Avengers and Batman. :lol

Back