[ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Muscular Bodies 3 : BRUCE (2 Skin tone) be released very soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acitoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear all,

Our muscular bodies will come in Christmas time again!
Andrew, 2011 Christian, 2012
and Now is, 2013
Bruce.......... Muscular Bodies Rock again!

AB10 Latin American version
AB13 Caucasian version

:woohoo
Thanks
Bryan

aci-body-bruce-banner.jpg

aci-bruce.jpg

aci-ab10-bruce-white-1.jpg

aci-ab10-bruce-white-2.jpg

aci-ab13-bruce-red-1.jpg

aci-ab13-bruce-red-2.jpg

These are good but when will companies make normal guys? Everyone and their dogs make muscle bodies but there are no normal guys other then the posable kind and those don't work for a lot of characters.

These are good but when will companies make normal guys? Everyone and their dogs make muscle bodies but there are no normal guys other then the posable kind and those don't work for a lot of characters.

So true Robbie and even some of the "normal guys" are too athletic for some characters as well. And not everyone has the super skinny stick build from the TT slim either.

The only build out there that I feel is actually that of an average joe is the Enterbay Al Pacino body. Even then like you said we need so switch resist if sculpting or meant for limb exposure. Otherwise I'd use That body to makeBruce Willis from Pulp Fiction but I can't because of the arm joints

I personally was not a fan of Christian in terms of quality and far as these go they look even less useful to me because they are so damn muscley. I can't think of one character in my collection who would use a build like tho. Even Arnold has a completely different build.

Back