ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been working on it but I've never had a figure with rooted hair before so I'm struggling. If you have suggestions, they'd be really welcome.

The figure has so much hair and I don't want to cut too much off and ruin it so I've tucked most of it behind his head so it looks shorter.

Edit: hopefully this is better? :(

Last edited:
I love this!

am002-max22.jpg

Hey Jokes and Bats? Have you tried using anything in the hair at all? It looks a bit dry.

Looks great! Mine is out for delivery today so now there is another reason I cannot wait for the work day to end.

It would be very short sighted and foolish to try to get fired so I can go home and wait for usps, right? I mean if I do that and then ask my wife for help on the hair she's probably going to say no. :slap

Photos look fantastic. I'll have to find someone to cut the hair at some point. No rush at the moment.

Only thing keeping me from buying this is the price. Not sure I can justify paying nearly $300 for an ACI figure that needs a haircut and styling out of the box.

Only thing keeping me from buying this is the price. Not sure I can justify paying nearly $300 for an ACI figure that needs a haircut and styling out of the box.

Same here but then I take one look at the sorry Sideshow Aragorn and this just blows that joke out of the water and must be replaced.

For you guys looking for a 1/6 Anduril with the inscription ... six or seven years ago, when one of the versions of the LOTR trilogy came out on Blu-ray (I think the one with the Costa Botes documentaries) one of the electronics stores (maybe Best Buy? I don't quite remember) sold a set that had an exclusive metal 1/6 Anduril. It's really nice. I just dug mine out the other day to have a look. I plan to use it with whichever Aragorn I end up getting. You might be able to find one on eBay.

So this dvd set comes with an accurate metal sword but a 300$ figure doesn't? :lol he does look better in the later pics. Just his bottom lip looks weird, almost duckface.. The forehead looks a lot better in the recent pictures!

Back