ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is looking awesome :clap Great pics everyone! I might be ordering this now. Aragorn is not represented at all in my collection so I think it's worth the purchase price, plus that outfit might be the best 1/6 outfit I've ever seen. It looks brilliant!

Do you guys think Anduril is worth the extra price?

Last edited:
Great picture! Thank you!
This is much much better than any promotions and different sayings, guessings before it released!

Thanks Bryan! I'm really pleased you like the photo. And well done on producing such a great figure. Wish you were able to do more!

What an awesome photo! Looks fantastic!! :rock

:duff

Wow the figure is looking great. I just hope I can figure out how to get the hair right. So aloe or so kind of wax is the best choice to use?

Seb recommended using Dax wax but I couldn't find any locally so got another brand of wax quite similar. I started to trim the hair on mine last night and will do a bit more tonight.

Still baffled that ACI couldn't get pictures of this kind for their product. Seems a bit weird.

He does look better but I do think the eye position is throwing the likeness off. And I still find it hard to fork over 300$ for it. Congratz to you that got it, who knows it might end up a grail in the future!

Agree. I was saying yesterday this could end up being a very sought after piece.

It is a character I am definitely willing to invest in! I think this is going to be the strong base and then I may supplement with some Asmus parts and pieces. I may even buy the Asmus version and do a full on mix and match and display two versions.

Good idea. It'll be interesting to see what the Asmus offering brings.

So glad I pre-ordered this fellow. Everything about him looks great, and hair was the correct choice. Those pictures could pass for stills of the Actor himself

:duff

I like Stealth's shot too. He always gets good pics.

Wow this is looking awesome :clap Great pics everyone! I might be ordering this now. Aragorn is not represented at all in my collection so I think it's worth the purchase price, plus that outfit might be the best 1/6 outfit I've ever seen. It looks brilliant!

Do you guys think Anduril is worth the extra price?

Yes Anduril is worth the extra! Apart from missing the inscription, it's a beautiful piece.

Dammit why did I have to come in here and look at these pics????

Was perfectly content thinking I don't need an Aragorn figure - now I'm finding myself with my finger on the trigger for this guy lol

When you guys end up styling your hair, let us know what product you use for it. Now we are really playing with dolls :lol

Trimmed and styled with wax. Could spend hours on end futzing. Not quite there but happy so far.

Hey paramore...can you post a pic straight on...without the camera 'above' Aragorn. Those eyes really bother me...the way they look 'up' is a bit weird.

Wow this came out fantastic! I'll need to pick this guy up for sure! I'll be waiting for the U.S to get there batches and hopefully by the time he comes in stock i'll have the money.

I saw some ebay sellers selling them at $270 & $290 shipped. I think some other online retailers with good reputation selling much lower price. Just one crazy ebayer selling at $300

I'm not agree to pay more than $300 for this Setter puppy. Sorry.

With this fantastic (!) hair I don't agree to pay more than $250 too.

Back