ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you on the tour alone or with a group? if so, what does everyone think of your aragorn travel companion lol

Decided to work on my Aragorn and tried to improved it.

First thing I did is trimmed the hair and applied a mix of glue and water to make them look more greasy and to make them stay in place.

I alos switched th body with a TTM19 with narrow shoulder arms. Proportions looks more natural imo.

IMG_2930_zps0ntsvkom.jpg

IMG_2931_zps****x8pe.jpg

Those proportions look fantastic!
Would you be able to share how you did it? Getting the tunic back on, how well the feet/hands fit etc? I am not very experienced in body swapping but I would be willing to give it a go if mine looked like that afterwards...

Also, where is the best place to get a TTM19? I found some on eBay, plenty of knock offs too, but nobody else seems to stock them.

Decided to work on my Aragorn and tried to improved it.

First thing I did is trimmed the hair and applied a mix of glue and water to make them look more greasy and to make them stay in place.

I alos switched th body with a TTM19 with narrow shoulder arms. Proportions looks more natural imo.

IMG_2930_zps0ntsvkom.jpg

IMG_2931_zps****x8pe.jpg

That looks really good! :clap

You could ask Toy Anxiety. They parted him out a while ago but they sometimes surprise you with what they have in the stockroom.

Is there any parts out there from new or older figures I should be on the look out to make the ACi figure even better?

This figure in general reminds me of Lorenzo Llamas in Renegade. It must be the rooted hair.

I love mine. Especially as I managed to bag some Asmus parts from TA too (bedroll, quiver, boots, diorama stand). Only thing is the hair. It's still too, well, big. The length is ok, but I can't reduce the volume of it...

I love mine. Especially as I managed to bag some Asmus parts from TA too (bedroll, quiver, boots, diorama stand). Only thing is the hair. It's still too, well, big. The length is ok, but I can't reduce the volume of it...

You can try styling gel. That seems to have helped some people tame the hair.

You need to thin it. If you Google how to thin hair, it can show you.

I have not seen any Asmus parts in e-bay, where did you find them?

Back