Ace Toyz Michael keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enjoy....

1531928_406974182768151_687911434_n.jpg

That's a nice HS . Would make a great compliment to the 89 Hot Toys Bats

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

First Morgan Freeman, now Michael Keaton... Ace Toyz are doing a pretty good job with their head sculpts.... :yess:

Im hoping either black turtle neck/blue jeans or the outfit from the Mime Scene...

Yea, it looks great but the hair is a bit off. I would think Keaton's hair would be hard to make though. I want the Steve jobs attire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keeping my eye out for this one, waited forever for a keaton!

Wasn't Keaton losing his hair in 89? I saw an interview on youtube from back then where he said they used hair plugs or something

Sculpt looks great. Yeah, the hair is off a bit but otherwise top notch. I'd love to see a Mime scene Bruce first of all. A turtle neck Batcave version would be my second choice.

Heck yes!!! Been waiting for a solid keaton sculpt and this is looking pretty good. His hair would be pretty tough to nail down I would think but that face is looking good to me.

I know everyone is assuming this is an '89 Keaton but the hair looks more like Returns Keaton to me

Yeah, I am all over this one... Nice to have something to look forward to while Hot Toys continues to let the Batman Returns license gather dust...

Sallah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back