• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Accessory lot, HT Scar Predator head, Batman, SS Star Wars, lots more $170+ship!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Pixies

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, everything here, $60 (total shipped if in US), with paypal, feel free to ask/pm any questions, open to obo offers, thanks! updated the lot pictures

scarpred1.jpg

acces6.jpg

acces1.jpg

*note Hellboy gun has a broken clasp, it stays closed though, and has only 1 bullet,
Clipboard01.jpg

still pictures are the star wars binoculars, but those are sold,
books.jpg

guns1.jpg

acces3.jpg

more items in next post,

Last edited:
depends on whether someone wants the lot, send me an offer in the meantime

I'll probably be splitting this up, if interested in anything, feel free to pm me an offer for what you want, thanks!

lot split up, kronen blades and batman mangler are sold, pm me if you are interested in separate pieces.

bump, gone are some of the robes, han solo belt, and star wars binoculars, thanks

bump, remaining lot for $60, note pic still shows a pair of Star Wars binoculars that are sold, all remaining items included,

Back