Accessories for Giles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giles.
I think Giles should be from season 1 or 2 or maybe 3.
So he should have either season 1,2,3 accessories.
He should come with his tat
glasses
books lots
cup of tea
sword

Love your group pictures guys.
Id show my group but mine arnt the scoobies.
My bottom shelf is for my fav figures and top for boring figures,i may change that to demons and scoobies.

P.S When every says Willow is a bad figure,i think she quite good,her clothes rock,amy rocks and its only her face but in the right light she looks nice.

But faith is horrible.

People keep saying that they need Giles to complete their Scoobies collection. Yet aren't Tara and Anya considered members of the Scooby gang? Remember, Xander sang that Anya was "the cutest of the Scoobies with her lips as red as rubies".

Sure they are later additions of the gang, but they are important nevertheless... especially for those Buffy fans that REALLY like the later episodes better.

And that would be me. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I also believe that SS should release characters like Anya, Tara and Dawn, though I personally don't like the last seasons of Buffy so I'm not interested in adding them to my collection. But I fully believe that they should be made to complete the Scoobies for Buffy fans. I expect Anya because of D'Hoffryn.

Giles is the biggest of the four. He was with the show from the beginning until the end and was very important to Buffy. Overall, he is arguably the most important of the remaining absent members of the gang. Those who prefer the original core gang, like me, will feel they have a complete set of Scoobies once they have Giles (and assuming that Cordelia will come in the Angel line).

We have Xander & Willow to place with Buffy. Giles is the next obvious character to join that group, IMHO.

I would include Tara and Anya in with the Scoobies, but restlessness has set in for Giles. I think just the nature of his character is why people are so insistent!

Heck, I won't be happy with the Buffy line until we get Jonathan:lol

I think just want giles to complete the original gang from season 1 and 2 and 3.
Anya,dawn,tara came later but i would love them but after giles.
Id want anyanka,hells bells anya
for dawn well erm she was boring so gift dress lol
and tara in her omwf clothes or hush.

I think Tara and Anya are definitely Scoobies, but I also think we've referred to the "core" scoobies before as the four from the "the Earth is doomed..." scenes. So Giles is the only one remaining from that group.

Oh Hell Yeah, I want Riley too. I think he was a great character, and it was too bad that the nice guy got screwed over simply for character development!
I would gladly take a guest star "Nick Fury-esque" Riley from his return with a wife!

Back