Accesories and clothes.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juanca33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, Im very new at customizing and I recently bought my first sculpt and Im wondering if anyone can suggest how to find accesories like guns and clothes that are not customs. I already got a couple of sites like ACI and zcwo but any advice would be good.

Welcome! There are many online dealers who sell loose parts (ie, shirts, pants, boots, guns, etc.). They all sell a pretty good selection of loose parts.

For example, you can try Monkey Depot, Black Ops Toys, Toy Anxiey, Toy Soldier Brigade or me, Red Planet Toys.

If you're looking to do Western or Civil War, I suggest Battle Gear Toys.

These are just a few suggestions to get you started. I'm sure there are plenty of helpful people here to offer more guidance.

Enjoy!

Eric

Im trying to put together a Die Hard 1 figure and I found one of the guns im looking at Red Planet that is a beretta but is gonna cost me a lot for just one and the other one is a HK94.

450px-H%26K94Conversion.jpg

NewLine Miniatures for Western as well. Stevo's Toys has great leather work. I also love War Toys.

Im trying to find a beretta that is very easy to find but a mp5 machine gun with no flashlight not so easy. Im starting a die hard project.

Last edited:
Back