About time for a new Han PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think PF and Studio Scale Ships are the most awesome Star Wars collectibles ever. I think it really represents everything that you could want from Star Wars. I also really like the GG creatures dios.

I was just thinking the same thing lastnight.
The PFs have the Star Wars feel of fabric and characters. I don't have any studio pieces yet but they are what brought SW to life and a must buy for me in the future.

I think PF and Studio Scale Ships are the most awesome Star Wars collectibles ever. I think it really represents everything that you could want from Star Wars. I also really like the GG creatures dios.

Don't forget the MR helmets!

I would love a Bespin Han sculpted by Trev to match the beautiful Indy he did! :rock

Then we need a furry Chewie PF to go with him...exclusive - C-3P0 in pieces in the back-pack sling! :rock

I've always thought since they got away with the speeder bike, they could probably do Hoth Han on a tauntaun - how cool would that be?!

personally, I would be all over that if it matched the quality that went into the speeder bike. The figure itself would be more of a challenge but I know SS is up for it!

I've always thought since they got away with the speeder bike, they could probably do Hoth Han on a tauntaun - how cool would that be?!

I'll take one. In fact, that would be the only Han PF I'd want.

personally, I would be all over that if it matched the quality that went into the speeder bike. The figure itself would be more of a challenge but I know SS is up for it!

That is an awesome idea.

Back