• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Abe Sapien Sideshow maquette/UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kj23

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's this one, https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=8908&ref=search0109
pic attached at bottom of him in his packaging.
No original brown shipping box but it has a made up one on it. Color packaging was coming apart, glue looks like it dried up. I put some more on but not checked since so it may not have held, i think it had a few knocks on it too but nothing major.

Statue is big, over 2 foot tall and nicely detailed and in excellent condition.

Price is £150 and includes postage in the UK. I'd consider posting to Europe but it would be as cost, whatever that is, i'd guess 25 euros but would find out for definite. Any questions, ask away.

I used to have this and loved it. I always was tempted to put it in the bathroom since I thought it would have looked cooler in there. :lol
Water probably would have wrecked it though or something. :monkey1:monkey2
Good luck with the sale !. :rock Great price.

Thanks a lot, yeah, it's a nice piece but i really need to thin my collection down.
Also, would maybe consider trades but would rather sell and have the cash.

Back