Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had to return her after a few attempts of getting one that wasnt broken....not happy she was one of my favorite jedis..

my lightsaber cracked as well, and I got her straight from sideshow, but they would not replace it. in other news. I decided I like the regular version so I have no use for the exclusive clone head. if anyone wants it message me. $40 including shipping and insurance. I can provide pics if needed.
I have sold on here before if you need references or I can just link you to my ebay page.

Been after her for a while now and managed to pick up the reg brand new for a decent price! She's really well done and the mixed media is really well done and of course that lightsaber is awesome!

a1_zpsf6d0adc5.jpg

a2_zps840ff8e9.jpg

a3_zpsc579c979.jpg

a4_zpsddcf0ff1.jpg

a5_zps505eb8e8.jpg

a6_zps19fd5c09.jpg

a7_zps451018f2.jpg

Congrats DeadGhostKnight on a great score!

I felt she was an under-rated statue, maybe because her colour doesn't carry across in photos as well as it does when you have her in-hand.
And the detail on the Lekku is much better up close and personal.

One of my space plants snapped half off when I put her away due to a move around.
Bit gutted but nothing some crazy glue can't sort.

image.jpg

Managed to aquire Aayla Secura Ex a couple of weeks ago, never been displayed and all boxed up. So I purchased a couple of extra's MYC does, so I thought I add a pic to this topic to show off his extra's. Thanks again MYC.

Back