Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of you guys on the west coast receive it before me. I'm never the first one to post pics. We shall see.

No problem! :hi5:

Remember...pics, pics, pics! :D

Wow snoop, since that board member brought up the signature pic below every time I see it it's giving be bad thoughts. It's so distracting. I blame the person who brought it up. Before I never notice. :gah: but as for Aayla can't wait to get her. This is a character that is the essence of star wars. At least one of them to me anyways. :clap

Wow snoop, since that board member brought up the signature pic below every time I see it it's giving be bad thoughts. It's so distracting. I blame the person who brought it up. Before I never notice. :gah: but as for Aayla can't wait to get her. This is a character that is the essence of star wars. At least one of them to me anyways. :clap

Sister Agnes wants to see you in her office.

nun20.png

Received my shipping notice today scheduled for next Thursday. Will post picks when I get it.

Back