Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. Looks awkward - like the helmet has just been placed on the ground. That's not my idea of a severed head.

They had plenty of those helmets laying around from Boil and Waxer with Numa sixth scale figures that are just collecting dust in the warehouse. Put a little "lightsaber" burn mark on the helmet and BOOYA you got your self an EX for the new Aayla Secura PF. Problem solving solutions at SSC at its best. I wouldn't be suprised if this is how their powerpoint presentation went for the EX idea :stormtroo +:lightsabe = EX... any questions? good lets move on.

Not a fan of the exclusive. Doesn't fit the story line. Probably recycling some extra clone helms and painting a gash down the front. also not a fan of how the helmet falls flat on the grown after being severed off by a saber (which I think is what is being implied). Throw a cotorized neck at the base of the helm and position it sideways and I might be a little more impressed.
This chick was once into the dark sie. Maybe she was just having some fun tearing up some clones when she was bored. Yep. I like that excuse.

Just ordered Aayla Ex through the front page link, your welcome SSF :). It took a day of weighing pros and cons but already having Talon and Aurra I just couldn't pass up adding her to the collection. Thanks SSC for the new Flexpay system, it's like forced savings :lol.

Mine is Boobs and lightsabers. (for the starwars part :p)

I'll think I'll order her. She has luckily a light up and I think her pose would be going great with Talon. Hope they solve the freckles thing and the top clothing part.

nothigngwrong with boobs and lightsabers

Absolutely true but Allen's face was well masked by the makeup and the head piece. Allen who looks like this:
250px-Amy_Allen.jpg

Didn't actually look the same in costume, it's night and day:
Aayla_Secura_004.jpg
QUOTE]

I don't think they were after her facial attributes if you know what i mean, pan down about 6 inches and you'll know why she was casted :wink1:

I agree, her figure had a lot to do with why she was CAST. ("casted" is not a word) However, she does look great in blue make up. I wonder if she had to wear it for her audition?

Back