Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the light up sabers were pretty much standard now. As far as the face issue I really don't see one, the face looks fine to me. Even in costume Amy's face still looks thin to me.

great to have official confirmation that the saber will light up. makes $350 a bit easier to swollow.

Now if they can only deal with the tailoring issues...

good to know about the saber lighting up. I was going to have to possibly pass for that. Sure it's not that big of a deal but the price increase really hurts too. So to take away a feature is not cool.

Absolutely true but Allen's face was well masked by the makeup and the head piece. Allen who looks like this:
250px-Amy_Allen.jpg

Didn't actually look the same in costume, it's night and day:
Aayla_Secura_004.jpg
QUOTE]

I don't think they were after her facial attributes if you know what i mean, pan down about 6 inches and you'll know why she was cast :wink1:

Last edited:
my collection is Clones and Sith

Mine is Boobs and lightsabers. (for the starwars part :p)

I'll think I'll order her. She has luckily a light up and I think her pose would be going great with Talon. Hope they solve the freckles thing and the top clothing part.

We as collectors are a strange bunch, i often ponder why some statues are worth so much while others next to nothing.

The popularity of a female piece generally comes down to boob size, amount of shown skin, and often enough, the approval of the some vocal members on the forum. However, this market type reaction appears to have decreased since the rising prices and so-so quality control has compelled buyers to be more selective.

Nice to know she has a light up saber.

Will wait to see in hand photos though to decide if I want her or not.

I will wait .......for in hand pics....too many things on pre order all-ready

Like many of you, I'm also not feeling resounding love for this piece...
I think I may need to mull on this one some more.

I might need to wait until SDCC to see actual in-hand pics.

Last edited:
I'm torn, I've been waiting for the preorder to be up today and now I'm not sure. I don't care much for the base, and her legs look short, might just be a trick on my mind. Think on this I will.

Back