Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist? What?!?

I contacted SS about a possible replacement arm and was told that there are no replacements available and that I should try eBay. No-one mentioned a waitlist to me.

(although maybe thats because I bought it through an online retail shop rather than direct though SS. :slap ).

Live and learn folks, live and learn.

Yep same with my psylocke. When you buy at their retailers there's no replacements. Not the best policy for a high price item. Well maybe if it's in the 30 day window the retailer could contact them with pics etc to see what happens. But I guess Aayla is pass 30 days now?

Yep. DOH!

Still, if any of you guys haven't destroyed your faulty arms, bear me in mind and shoot me a PM.

I don't care if it lights up or not, I just want one for display. My lightsaber has had the glass shattered inside the blue tube so, whilst I can still display her, on close inspection you can see the broken bits inside which really niggles me.

Arrived safe and sound :)

Nice! I want to see a movie base on this character! Come on Disney a spin off movie! I'm still upset that the cleavage on the statue is nonexistent like the big cleavage shown in the movie and comics. We still need member to do a custom shirt!

Nice! I want to see a movie base on this character! Come on Disney a spin off movie! I'm still upset that the cleavage on the statue is nonexistent like the big cleavage shown in the movie and comics. We still need member to do a custom shirt!

Itd be a hard sale for disney considering the general fan base that doesnt know much may be disappointed knowing the main character would eventually get shot to death by some weak *** clone troopers.

Now Vos on ther otherhand would be awesome

bro you made some nice scores as we can see ! congrats and welcome to the game :D

yeah dont like the cyborg that much personally .. the orange is the biggest factor for sure.. not sure what SSC was thinking...

Picked up Aayla in a trade recently. Great statue.

8620292809_590b293161_b.jpg

8620292905_99466b26f8_b.jpg

Seriously good pictures. So much so, I found a site online and couldnt help myself. Hopefully theres no QC issues

Back