Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd contact Sideshow about this.

This is really the reason I hate too many fancy electronics in these statues. I mean, a broken arm is one thing. Get a replacement. But internal electronics is just a mess. The fault can be many different things. There's no way of telling what it exactly is, and the reclamation is just a pain.

This is really the reason I hate too many fancy electronics in these statues. I mean, a broken arm is one thing. Get a replacement. But internal electronics is just a mess. The fault can be many different things. There's no way of telling what it exactly is, and the reclamation is just a pain.

But really is a glowing stick on a statue THAT fancy?? I mean it's pretty basic I would think.
I don't see why we should gimp ourselves of cool lightsaber features because they can't seem to get it right.

But really is a glowing stick on a statue THAT fancy?? I mean it's pretty basic I would think.
I don't see why we should gimp ourselves of cool lightsaber features because they can't seem to get it right.

Well, it apparently seems to be a problem, and the overall experience of receiving a new piece suffers under this. Unfortunately.

Yeah it is. Sculpted statues r not supposed all these light up electronics. I agree with dartchris...I have several sw pfs and the light up feature is a qc annoyance. Aayla is the first of six that actually worked. I don't need it but hate having to return to get a good one in case I ever want to resell

That's the only problem I really see with these light up features.
If you have a statue you need to sell for some reason with no light up feature, chances are pretty good you can at least get retail for it.

If you have one with a light up feature that doesn't work, chances are you'll only sell it for under retail. This sucks if you need to sell.

If you have a statue you need to sell for some reason with no light up feature, chances are pretty good you can at least get retail for it.

If you have one with a light up feature that doesn't work, chances are you'll only sell it for under retail. This sucks if you need to sell.

:lecture This.

:exactly: one day my yoda and trooper just stopped working. I tried to get in and look away the batteries and broke the poorly made cover. Now one of my favorite statues is damaged

Yeah it is. Sculpted statues r not supposed all these light up electronics. I agree with dartchris...I have several sw pfs and the light up feature is a qc annoyance. Aayla is the first of six that actually worked. I don't need it but hate having to return to get a good one in case I ever want to resell

:goodpost: yes true. But these things also stop working with time. It happens. So what can you do about it? Nothing really. :monkey1 I wished they just stop this light up feature since they are not reliable at all. Just slap on a non breakable transparent saber and it will be so much better for everyone who doesn't care for this feature. Then lower the price of the statue by 50.00 without this gimmick. All the sabers I got had issues. It's luck of the draw to. Get them to light up correctly. I know in years they will all die out.

Yes I'm going to ask for a replacement because this is just weird. It's depends on luck to get it to light up 50/50 chances. Should not be like this since it's not advertise this way for the full price paid.

You all make valid points but for me seeing a SW statue no matter which with a lightsaber I keep wishing for light-up.

Then again I own an MR FX Vader saber so....

You all make valid points but for me seeing a SW statue no matter which with a lightsaber I keep wishing for light-up.

Then again I own an MR FX Vader saber so....

I own three and they all work perfectly after several years...:dunno

:lecture As they should.

However, as was mentioned in an earlier post, Aayla's lightsaber was outsourced to some half-@ssed LED flashlight manufacturer.

:lecture As they should.

However, as was mentioned in an earlier post, Aayla's lightsaber was outsourced to some half-@ssed LED flashlight manufacturer.

Oh is this confirm? :slap come on SS can't we do it right for a change? This is getting to be too many returns so far. First baroness, Freddy, Aayla, and spider woman.

Ok got a problem here.... I requested a replacement arm. So it came and my base and arm is still not working. I called SS telling them my base seem to be screwed. They said they put me on the WL for a replacement so now I just realize that I still have the replacement arm. I forgot to return it or destroy it. I and wanted to call SS today but they are close the next 2 days. Crap I hope they didn't charge me yet. Anyone here have a similar issue before? when I got the replacement arm it still didn't work so I didn't know what to do with it.

Last edited:
Ok got a problem here.... I requested a replacement arm. So it came and my base and arm is still not working. I called SS telling themmmy base seem to be screwed. They said they put me on the WL for a replacement so now I just realize that I still have the replacement arm. I forgot to return it or destroy it. I and wanted to call SS today but they are close the next 2 days. Crap I hope they didn't charge me yet. Anyone here have a similar issue before? when I got the replacement arm it still didn't work so I didn't know what to do with it.

It's hard to tell which piece is defective.
But I wouldn't destroy anything just yet.

If you're getting a replacement to your base, wait and try that first before doing anything else.

Received mine today from a local retailer. Thank gawd, everything's where it should be and the lightsaber works perfectly. Aside from a few niggles, I'm very happy with my first PF :)

Received mine today from a local retailer. Thank gawd, everything's where it should be and the lightsaber works perfectly. Aside from a few niggles, I'm very happy with my first PF :)

Glad u got a good one and welcome to the world of pfs

Back