aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE MR Commander Gree) !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE PG 6 - MR rotj Boba fett blaster added) !

Thanks Firebird! I know it looks awesome next to the han solo and boba display but I was too worried about the shelf that it was on.

I confess it has been moved. Once in place...I will post again!

and I ordered the MR scaled boba fett helmet to compliment the display!
can't wait, and I hope it works out!

Noooo!!! :lol It's better to be safe than sorry. :)

Can't wait to see the new display and MR scaled boba fett helmet. Don't worry man, where there is a will there is a way.

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE PG 6 - MR rotj Boba fett blaster added) !

Looks great!! Are you going to get a Fett helmet too?

Well, I have the scaled MR Boba helmet on the way....but the full version is a major grail of mine...along with a Vader helmet..

I think I am aiming for the medal of Yavin and a Jedi training remote first...but I will keep my eyes open for a good deal!

thank jkno.... I definitely wouldn't mind having a at-at walker tho!

Noooo!!! :lol It's better to be safe than sorry. :)

Can't wait to see the new display and MR scaled boba fett helmet. Don't worry man, where there is a will there is a way.

Its coming from the UK, so hopefully it comes soon! but I have it on a shelf that is more sturdy - which is good, but it looses something up there tucked away!

oh and I was thinking of ordering the Kodofett ESB luke sabre and blaster case...so we shall see!

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE PG 9 - MR scaled Boba fett helmet added) !

Congrats on the new addition mate. For $60 it is indeed a cool helmet :duff

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE PG 9 - MR scaled Boba fett helmet added) !

That looks So Cool; Aaron, Congrats on a Great Score

Very, very nice and one heck of a deal. Congrats on your new addtion, my friend!

Congrats for the great acquisition ;)

The scaled helmets from Riddell and then from MR are really great. The inside of these helmets is really amazing. Too bad they never managed to release more of these...

The scaled helmets from Riddell and then from MR are really great. The inside of these helmets is really amazing. Too bad they never managed to release more of these...

Agreed, I have Luke x-wing helmet on order already.. thats how impressed I was..

I think I have seen darth and stormtroopers in your collection.. how are those? is that the talking vader one? or the Riddell one?

looks great... I have to say whenever I look at your collection the killer for me is the AT-AT and the emperors cane and clasp... just beautiful

Very soon there will be another emperor coming there. Hopefully you will visit my thread and say what you think of it :)

Very soon there will be another emperor coming there. Hopefully you will visit my thread and say what you think of it :)

would that be the elm studios version....I saw that...now that is one awesome bust! I heard it was delayed because of the sculpter is having some health issues...

would that be the elm studios version....I saw that...now that is one awesome bust! I heard it was delayed because of the sculpter is having some health issues...

Indeed that is it. ;)

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE PG 10 - MR scaled Luke Skywalker helmet added)

Congrats mate. Looks cool :duff

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE PG 10 - MR scaled Luke Skywalker helmet added)

Congrats AaronViolator ;)

Back