A2G's 1/6 Scale Collection 2014 (updates)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A2G

Freaked Out
Reaction score
If anyone knows me here then they know I use to have a massive Sideshow/PCS 1/4 and 1/5 statue collection. I have sold most of it (exception of a few favorites) and moved down to 1/6.

A few people have ask me why and here are my reasons to why I made this big change.

1- I can save room and have more of the characters/heroes I want in my collection. Easy to fit in car and move around.

Every 4-7 (1/6 figure) box = 1-2 (1/4 statue) box

2- Hot Toys head sculpts are fantastic/realistic and the paint apps are almost always spot on. With Sideshow, it is sometimes a toss up, for example, cyclops PF had a pretty bad second head sculpt and sometimes we get googly eyes with some female statues. We don't always get what we see with the preorders.

dENvzW4.jpg

3- Poseability is another reason. I can make my own action scenes and get creative. With statues you can't really do much, assemble and put on shelf.

4- Finally statues are more fragile. Every other statue Sideshow shipped to Canada, came broken. So far out of the 20 Hot Toys figures I have received, none of them have arrived broken or damaged.

I still love comic-based statues and will collect the occasional 1/4 statue, but it has to be one of my favorite characters. I will miss the 1/4 size though, they sure look great.

Here is a teaser. I have 25 figures so far. Only a few on display. I will update my collection as I add more.

Cheers to collecting! :drink

v9MQWzL.jpg

OK00v6p.jpg

mlu8dfX.jpg

nHJE8SH.jpg

HWIc0qb.jpg

fmaEIoe.jpg

XQSx7D9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: A2G's 1/6 Scale Collection 2013

You are Familiar to me, I remember now my Friend A2G, Great way to reinvent your Collection with some Great Pieces, Great Great Posts

Good stuff buddy! Being from Toronto, I also know space can be a challenge here! Keep up the good stuff though!

Updates incoming!

ROrYFzi.jpg

B9kchpr.jpg

ojrVqBD.jpg

Last edited:
Very impressive collection! Nicely displayed too. You've just inspired me to go and set up my three remaining Detolfs! Damn! Wasn't really sure about the GI Joe figures, now I want them!

Back