A truly 'invisible' man - did SS actually do this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that a few days ago and just said WTF? Its nice to get a little more info about it.

Yes! The Outer Limits! That was such a great shop. I loved going there. I know that they closed. I wonder what happened to them?

I used to go weekly to The Outer Limits, but gladly didn't have anything on order with them when they skipped out of town over night and skrewed over a lot of customers.

Sad thing is that I remember Outer Limits being at WWC a few years back and they were selling these for retail. :monkey1

If only I had a time machine. :monkey3

nothing in the Archives about the figureless figure. i think JML must have been ripped and not know it.

I used to go weekly to The Outer Limits, but gladly didn't have anything on order with them when they skipped out of town over night and skrewed over a lot of customers.

Is that what happended? I didn't know that.I feel real bad for the folks who might have gotten screwed over That was a real nice shop, they had the Mars Attacks props in the windows, real cool.

these are real dollars with celebrity pics over them that go for about 5 bucks ...

dolbill.jpg

I once saw at a comicshop, a baseball signed by LOIS LANE going for $25. I asked if a actress who played Lois had signed it. They said nope! Just someone signed LOIS LANE!

Thanks to everybody for standing up for me. I DID NOT RESEAL IT!!!!! I bought it from a friend who had close ties to Sideshow back when they were making those. He told me only a few people got them, it said that in the description of the auction. I don't know more than that. The buyer left A+ feedback and was happy with the purchase and had no questions or doubts on the matter. I have not scammed anybody and for Mr. Crawford to think so or anybody else for that matter is insane and rude. Mr. Crawford doesn't know me and if he wanted to know about the item he could have e-mailed me through ebay or through this site. Instead a thread is started basically questioning my honesty. Next time just ask me. I have been honest and fair with everybody on this site.

It is a real item, although we'll have to do some research to figure out the reason it exists. It may have been a Toy Fair promo, but that's just a guess. It's an OLD item, pre-2000, but it's definitely legit.

I wouldn't mind having it... its a dumb thing sure, but really funny.

Wouldn't pay the price for it, but evidently there was a lot of interest in it.

Why do any of us buy what we do? It's a cool unique item, The "Invisible" Man, get it, you don't see him. Glad to know Brant over at Sideshow verified this item for Mr. Crawford.

I'm am going to stick up for Micheal Crawford here. I truly don't think he realized it was a 'Freak member here when he originally posted that. And, on top of that, he wasn't insulting. He just asked if it was legit. I can understand anger if you thought he was calling you a liar, but with the amount of fraud on eBay, I can understand question SSC fans if he was interested. So, don't take it so personal.

I'm am going to stick up for Micheal Crawford here. I truly don't think he realized it was a 'Freak member here when he originally posted that. And, on top of that, he wasn't insulting. He just asked if it was legit. I can understand anger if you thought he was calling you a liar, but with the amount of fraud on eBay, I can understand question SSC fans if he was interested. So, don't take it so personal.

At first I took it personal, but then realized he didn't know it was me. I don't know him personally or in business so why would he. Doesn't matter anymore, I sold it for some cash and made my money back, feedback has been left for it, Brant comfimed it, next thread.:chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back