A SUPER Small Collection by Magman3 (AKA: Brandon)....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a new digital camera today and figured I would get a shot of my Jason VII on display. Hopefully I can get a few updated pics with the new camera this week to replace the ones on the first post...

NewCameraTest001.jpg

Freddy has no idea whats coming for him!!!!

I want a Predalien so bad! I'm getting a Pamela, Jason Pt.2, Jason Pt.6, and Jason Pt.7 withing the next week or so. I REALLY want the Jason from Part 3! Again, nice collection man. What's next on your hitlist?

-CJK

I want a Predalien so bad! I'm getting a Pamela, Jason Pt.2, Jason Pt.6, and Jason Pt.7 withing the next week or so. I REALLY want the Jason from Part 3! Again, nice collection man. What's next on your hitlist?

-CJK

I guess it'll be the Babysitter exclusive from the Dead line. I just bought a digital camera and we've got vacation coming up first week of August. I'll have to watch the spending between now and then.

I added a few more to the collection this past week...

Added a little custom touch to this one. Weathered the clothes, changed the location of the knife sheath to the calf area, and a little blood. Not screen accurate, but badass none the less I think! Also was able to use my Sideshow giftcard, so this one cost me all of $7 and change. Couldn't go wrong!
PamelaVorhees004.jpg

I also picked up the Robert Englund for my final Freddy piece. Also a very cheap pickup.
Englund.jpg

Thanks guys! I tend to go overboard many times with the blood, but I think she came out pretty nice:)

I picked up a few more shelves today so I did a little rearranging, that plus I got three new figures this week (Jason from FVJ, Dead Schoolgirl zombie, and T-1000 Exclusive).

NewShelves001.jpg

NewShelves002.jpg

NewShelves003.jpg

NewShelves004.jpg

NewShelves005.jpg

My Predators and Aliens didn't change much so I didn't get new pictures of them. I can now say that I'm about 1 figure away from being completely up to date and complete with my collection.

Back