A Question: Would You Purchase G.I. Joe Legendary Scale Busts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not product biased so I can't totally so "no" so quickly without seeing a finished product first. I appreciate the GI Joe brand and I love collecting Joe's in multiple formats be it 3 3/4, 1/6th, statue or any other medium I'm omitting. If SSC delivered a knockout sculpt of say, the Baroness and literally put the "bust" in Legendary scale bust, then I would probably bite.

I'd entertain the idea of a Destro bust...or even a Zartan one that become someone else. Stip would be it would have to be 1:1 for me to be interested though.

They're really going to have to rename it the Cobra line if they go that route, because that is what the majority would be.

Sooner or later, SSC will have to choose where the Joe line is and isn't going to go. The PF line could be a success if CC is any indication. Not sure what to make of the 1:5 statues...SE looks pretty good but I didn't like the SS preview. I'm surprised they just didn't do an SE PF in the same pose instead.

The Dios seem to be on hold, CC with Throne was delayed a long time, many were returned or cancelled because of the CG logo issue, and nothing has been seen of the Roadblock one since it was previewed in 2010.

The 1:6 scale figures are already a much higher end collectible than many Joe fans are used to, so there just won't be a market for everything in a larger or more detailed scale.

Damn where was I when this thread was started?

I've been hoping since SSC started making G.I. Joe statues that they would eventually start some LSB's for this line.

Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes, Destro, Strom Shadow, Zartan just to name a few that I would buy blindly.

Back