a question about all these 'Kurgan' posts....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
occulum said:
bah!!
..... yeah right ....:rolleyes: ...... :moon

.......but good luck anyway :bunnydanc

A Kurgan can dream, kan't he?

Ix8549.jpg

looks like even a Kurgan thread can not withstand the mystical powers of the darklord.

nash said:
looks like even a Kurgan thread can not withstand the mystical powers of the darklord.
Indeed the DarkLord possesses a mysterious magik more powerful than we possess.

:Wizard

hunky_artist said:
ahhh I know Highlander, one of my fave films as I was growing up.... haven't seen it for years thoguh. Is that his name, Kurgan? ok that makes some sense now... I didnt know his name

So you say there's a SS sculpt of his face, from modern times? Why doesnt somebody sculpt those armour pieces..? they dont look too hard

not sure about the rest of the outfit though... but the head and armour should be easy enough to do

(thanks for the info pix)

please make a Kurgan HA!!!

hunky_artist said:
So you say there's a SS sculpt of his face, from modern times? Why doesnt somebody sculpt those armour pieces..? they dont look too hard

not sure about the rest of the outfit though... but the head and armour should be easy enough to do
Information from Sideshows production team, state, that investigations into making a Medieval Kurgan deam it would be too costly to produce such a figure, and they have the artisans, and had the licence to do it. Go figure??

pixletwin said:
...believe me, the Krusade is in no need of charity. The Kurgan will be done one way or another.
So sorry man read below. :(

creecher said:
Information from Sideshows production team, state, that investigations into making a Medieval Kurgan deam it would be too costly to produce such a figure, and they have the artisans, and had the licence to do it. Go figure??
Custom Kurgan it is!! :chew

King Darkness said:
You have been a member since Dec 2005. Dont pretend like you don't know:cool:

If you wanted attention you could have posted nude pix of Natalie Portman:monkey5

I've got some from when she went sunbathing....:drool

Mookeylama said:
please make a Kurgan HA!!!

I just might.... well at least make the armour pieces... I've never done any fabric attire making yet, always been into the painting and sculpting side. Suppose there's a first time for everything

and Mikey? you know pics like that are always welcome :rotfl

God, if you're listening (or indeed exist :)). please, please, PLEASE let there be li... I mean Kurgan and SHUT THESE PEOPLE UP!!! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

NO. MORE. KURGAN.

NO. MORE. KRUSADE.

FOR THE LOVE OF SANITY STOP!

There. I said it. I feel a weight has been lifted... :D

You know of course, that if we ever actually did get a Kurgan... We aint-a-goin nowhere. :D

My $.02, for what it's worth... though I'm not a Kurganite, I really liked the original movie (special edition), and I do have all of the Highlander figures. I also really wanted a Medieval version of Clancy in his dread armour, in fact it would have been a much better choice than the modern skinhead freak version they did instead, but wtf, at least they made SOME version of him! The armour was apparently too much, too soon for Sideshow to handle... Bummer. I got the Neca boxed set, and that will have to do until someone decides to make him in 1:6 scale. :D

HA, if you'd seriously consider fabricating his armour and making enough sets to go around, I'd be interested. As you suggested, his "modern" headsculpt could be used to fabricate a new head for him. We could probably borrow a "bigboy" figure body from the "Jaws" (R. Kiel) figure or other large character. Then all we'd need is a kickass costume, armour, and his sectional sword! What say you??? (Sounds like a lot of work, tho... :eek:)

sounds like a LOT of work.... but hey I might do part of it and someone else can do another. We'll see... depends how much time I have later on down the line

The ill Jedi said:
I am neither with or against the crusade, I walk the earth alone "like Cain in Kung-Fu". :D
So in other words you are a bum, a ****ing bum. One of those pieces of **** who eat my food after I throw it away.;)

hunky_artist said:
sounds like a LOT of work.... but hey I might do part of it and someone else can do another. We'll see... depends how much time I have later on down the line

You're right of course... a HELL of a lot of work! I've been thinking about doing it myself for quite some time, but I just don't have the time or space to do it now. There's no rush, of course, but it would be cool if somebody made "the Kurgan that never was", one of these days. There's plenty of time to discuss the possibilities, now that the idea has been proposed. Maybe a collaboration would be the way to go. I'll definitely keep that in mind. :D

Bannister said:
So in other words you are a bum, a ****ing bum. One of those pieces of **** who eat my food after I throw it away.;)

Ahh, I could quote Pulp Fiction all day my friend! :D :cool:

Welkome to the world of the Krusade HA!!! You have taken your first step into a wider world!!! :rock

Just be careful, it can be easy to lose your head here
kurganiconanib.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back