A nightmare on Elm Street remake glove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's not offical. We've yet to see a clear shot of the new glove. I doubt the glove material will be that dark brown/black. Looked browner in the SDCC footage. Also, just judging from the teaser poster, the metal strips are too thick and clean, I'd say.

The blades look about right though.

Not bad. I prefer the original design but hopefully the movie won't come down to how awesome the glove looks.

As much as I hate remakes, especially Zombie's Michael 'Voorhees' Myers flipping cars over with his bare hands (WTF), I have to admit, I am extremely anxious to see this one. I really hope it's great. Sure, I'll England, but even he played Freddy so many different ways that I new actor in convincing makeup and the right voice alteration can be awesome.

Not a fan of the new glove style, but it isn't total crap either. Love this poster.

NOES_Poster-691x1024.jpg

This movie is gonna suck because the new glove sucks!!

Kidding - can't wait to see this. The casting of Freddy is brilliant.

Like the rough, soldered-together look of the glove from the poster. I'm looking forward to this film. I gave RZ's Halloween a chance, I'll do the same for this, especially with Jackie Earle Haley in the lead.

Here is some other pictures I found. This is not the same glove as shown in the auction rather made by another company called custom craft. I think it looks sweet and love the new fingertips and the all around skeletal look of it. This are not my pictures but sent to me by the maker.

remake2001.jpg

remake2003.jpg

remake2006.jpg

remake2008.jpg

remake2009.jpg

Back