A Nightmare on Elm Street PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHarris

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got my Friday part 3 EX on order and have been considering picking up a Freddy. To be honest, and I don't mean to upset anyone who likes it, I've seen it in person a couple of times and I don't love the face on it.

As that and the other Jason were both based on FVJ, what are the chances of us getting a different Freddy now that SS has been so successful with this Jason?

Are the Freddys simply too similar or is it a legit possibility. I'm on the fence about picking up the current one but will be pissed if I buy it and something better comes along.

I actually thought the FvJ Freddy PF was excellent. It had the mixture of both contemporary 'comedy' Freddy and originals 'dark' Freddy all in one portrait.

I haven't seen the classic Freddy in person, but I own a Demon Freddy and it's freakin' incredible. Not the most iconic representation of the character, but still a really impressive PF.

Sorry Celtic

Don't mind Celtic, he's bipolar for Freddy.

If I were a gambling man i'd say yes but not for years from now. It took Sideshow like 5+ years to finally give us the Jason we all actually wanted.

I like the FvsJ Freddy, as pyro said its a good mix of the original and the gay vs movie. It'd have to be near perfect for me to sell my vs PF to get the new one.

Even if he is new to the site. Way to get on him for nothing. If you don't like these threads, then don't check them. How hard is that.

I saw this title and was like, NO WAYY.

I didn't buy the FvJ PF but really enjoy the Fred in your Head Dio and the McFarlane & NECA 18" figures. If Sideshow did make a new PF it's gotta be KILLER for me to pull the trigger.

lol at the snobby responses to this thread. I don't see anything wrong with the question personally, couldn't imagine why it would offend anyone. :huh

I would be down for another Freddy PF. But it would have to be either from the 1st flick, new Nightmare, or the remake to be any different from the existing one. Original version with the all red sleeves would be my choice..

lol at the snobby responses to this thread. I don't see anything wrong with the question personally, couldn't imagine why it would offend anyone. :huh

I would be down for another Freddy PF. But it would have to be either from the 1st flick, new Nightmare, or the remake to be any different from the existing one. Original version with the all red sleeves would be my choice..

Agreed on both counts. I would be in for an original version with out a doubt.

Don't mind Celtic, he's bipolar for Freddy. If I were a gambling man i'd say yes but not for years from now. It took Sideshow like 5+ years to finally give us the Jason we all actually wanted.

I like the FvsJ Freddy, as pyro said its a good mix of the original and the gay vs movie. It'd have to be near perfect for me to sell my vs PF to get the new one.

True...but the thread led me to believe this was going to happen. :dunno Needs a ? at the end....something to say it's a want thread.

I've got my Friday part 3 EX on order and have been considering picking up a Freddy. To be honest, and I don't mean to upset anyone who likes it, I've seen it in person a couple of times and I don't love the face on it.

As that and the other Jason were both based on FVJ, what are the chances of us getting a different Freddy now that SS has been so successful with this Jason?

Are the Freddys simply too similar or is it a legit possibility. I'm on the fence about picking up the current one but will be pissed if I buy it and something better comes along.

:monkey4 Thread rated. Would it have killed you to add a question mark to the ____ing thread title? :dunno

How is he a newb? He was here a full year before you came. I see spell checker has done wonders for you. :lol

l assumed he was another new guy since he doesn't have many posts, and this is just another want thread that probably wont happen. l thought from the thread tittle this might happen, but not any time soon, and no, l still don't have spell check.

Last edited:
I'm going to start a thread that says SS will give away 1,000 dollars to anyone who has a preorder with them come January 1st. I hope no one gets mad...

I know the OP didn't mean any harm, but it's best to keep the titles as understandable as possible.

I'd be happy to see an original Freddy Krueger PF. I wouldn't mind seeing a butcher apron Leatherface either. Jason still remains my favorite psycho killer though.

I'd be happy to see an original Freddy Krueger PF. I wouldn't mind seeing a butcher apron Leatherface either. Jason still remains my favorite psycho killer though.

Those two would be real cool. I've been wanting those. I hope Jason III is not the last horror PF. Keep em coming Sideshow.

Back