A new Marvel 1:1 bust in the works!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A mew Marvel 1:1 bust in the works!!

Come on Iron Spidey!!!!:chew

I voted for Nightcrawler, its time for a new character. I so hope that they don't make another Iron Man, too much its overkill at this point.:monkey1

I voted Iron Man Movie version this deserves the 1:1 treatment, imagine how shiny it's gonna be!! No other character besides Colossus and Nightcrawler interested me, but I'd still like to see those done.

I vote for Iron man. Would love to have a 1:1 bust of iron man, and since its the iron man movie version, I hope the mask is removable like the iron man LSB but this time they sculpt the face of Robert Downey JR. That would ROCK!
:rock:rock:rock:rock

I voted Iron Man Movie version this deserves the 1:1 treatment, imagine how shiny it's gonna be!!

Imagine the potential fiasco.
kirk.jpg

I voted Iron Man Movie version this deserves the 1:1 treatment, imagine how shiny it's gonna be!! No other character besides Colossus and Nightcrawler interested me, but I'd still like to see those done.

iron Spidey's shiny :cool:

I remember when they had a poll for the next Marvel PF.

I voted for Red Skull and he was near the bottom.

I thought, oh well, they'll never make him.

So they don't always follow the poll.

I voted for Mysterio

Had to go with Colussus.

They can do an exclusive editon of 100 made in Chrome and the rest the greyish color.

Now that would make some people mad :D

I voted : RHINO !!! Thats the kind of big busts that Sideshow loves doing...

2127-8873-1-amazing-spider-man-_400.jpg

Last edited:
ACK! :monkey2

...to me that makes it worse...I am sure the movie will kick ass...but so far the 1:1 busts have been loyal to the comics...
I see what your saying, if it's not Iron Man I hope it's Colossus or Nightcrawler w/ Light Up eyes!! Or maybe it's not anyone from that list and we'll get an Apocalypse, Hulk or Captain America! :rock

Back