a new hope leia!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I think about it the exclusive coulndt be the strom trooper balster since Sideshow doesnt want to re-issue any exclusive items. If the Storm Trooper blaster is an exlcuise for Leia then what will the Stormtroopers(when they get made in however long from now) come with.

Maybe, but some have said it's too big. I have no idea what could work; maybe they'll do something totally out-there, like Plo Koon's lightsaber gauntlet. Who knows..........

dekadentdave said:
Like what? Death Star Torture Droid?

I always thought that would be nice with Vader... kind of like Maul's balls.

But if it does come with Leia -- I think not as its much too big a piece -- but if it does, I'd be veeeeeeeeeeeeeery happy.

The Death Star plans disc, the ST blaster, or the shackles all seem like a more reasonable exclusive to me.

How about a trooper helmet?

You know what might be a good exclusive? An alternate head. I did a quick search and it looks like she's in the same costume in the Celebration Ceremony except for a different hairstyle and the belt is a different color. Perhaps they would do an alternate head and belt as an exclusive for an extra $5 to match Luke.

The ceremony dress itself is slightly different, but that gives me another idea:

Give her the hairstyle from the end of The Empire Strikes Back. That IS the same dress, and other than the head it's identical. So, give us that head; it's a minor scene from TESB so it's not too critical, yet it's unique and interesting. We'd have two movies in one, they wouldn't have to make a whole new figure, and we'd have two different looks. THAT could be a great exclusive!!!

Captain Aldeggon said:
The ceremony dress itself is slightly different, but that gives me another idea:

Give her the hairstyle from the end of The Empire Strikes Back. That IS the same dress, and other than the head it's identical. So, give us that head; it's a minor scene from TESB so it's not too critical, yet it's unique and interesting. We'd have two movies in one, they wouldn't have to make a whole new figure, and we'd have two different looks. THAT could be a great exclusive!!!

that sounds better then a blaster. That way it will keep the PF and 12 incher different from one another!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=2819

2131_press01-001.jpg

21311_press01-001.jpg

21311_press02-001.jpg

Yeah, you really need 2 Leias for Tantive IV with hood and pistol and Death Star Escape with Stormtrooper blaster.

Princess Leia and handcuffs. Obviously designed by someone who was a teenage boy when this film came out.

Back