a new hope leia!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Aldeggon said:
This Leia is already one of my favorite figures!!! But I must agree--what ever happened to Padme?

SCREW PADME! THIS ROCKS!

Just messing around with ya, anyway, any more exclusive ideas? Torture droid?

Doesn't everyone want an Ep II Obi PF so that they can leave their empty beer cans at his feet as a tribute to his awesome mulletness?

Captain Aldeggon said:
he he, actually I've always thought Leia was much more beautiful than Padme myself. No Padme announcement could compare to this. :cool:

I concur Leia is definitely more beautiful of the two :D

as far as the Stormtrooper blaster I think the Stormtrooper blaster should definitely be a standard accessory for all the Leia figures.

DarthNeil said:
Doesn't everyone want an Ep II Obi PF so that they can leave their empty beer cans at his feet as a tribute to his awesome mulletness?
Only if it comes with a "pick up shot" alternate head so we can display him with that super cheesy fake beard.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

fake beard, fake hair, fake 'old' wrinkley makeup, fake different coloured eyes for some reason, fake different 'old' voice..... so much fakeness, lol

Very cool!!! Just saw this. I will definitely be there to order Leia!!!

Glad I passed on the Boush Leia.

customizerwannabe said:
I'd go with a bit less of the goth eyeliner and heavy lipstick to decrease the celestial slut look!:rotfl

Reminds me of the classic SNL skit.. Sorry its a little long

Beach Blanket Bimbo From Outer Space

Princess Leia: Hi, everybody! I'm from another galaxy, in another time, in another movie! I'm an exchange student from outer space, and I just dropped onto this swell beach! Gee, I.. I sure hope you guys speak English!

Sandy: Well.. we do.. I'm Sandy, and this is Buzz, and Skeeter, and Moondoggy. We're the popular crowd! [ laughs ]

Skeeter: A clique of middle-class WASPs and Italian teenagers living off our parents until it's hip to reject them!

Princess Leia: Hi!

Annette: Hi. I-I'm Annette.. and this is my boyfriend Frankie.. and these are my breasts.

Princess Leia: Hi! Hi!

Frankie: Welcome to Party Beach. Say, what's your name?

Princess Leia: I-I'm Princess Leia!

Frankie: Wowww.. a real princess from outer space.

Buzz: Princess.. Lay.. ah!

[ everyone laughs ]

Annette: You see. this is the 50's, and nice girls don't go all the way.

Frankie: And we're so horny, we'll laugh at anything that even sounds dirty!

Buzz: No matter how stu-pid it is! [ laughs ]

Surfer: Surf's up!

Everyone: Yayyyyy!!

Frankie: Say.. Princess Leia. Did you bring a bathing suit?

Sure! [ removes her clothes to reveal a shuny bikini ] Will this do?

[ all the guys whistled, impressed with Princess Leia's layout ]

Frankie: Talk about heavenly bodies! Wow! She's outta sight!

Annette: [ miffed ] You two certainly have a lot in common - space! She coems from it, and.. you've got a lot between your ears! Come on, girls!

[ the girls stomp away from the beach scene, leaving Frankie and Princess Leia alone ]

Frankie: You know.. Annette's right. I.. I am interested in.. outer space.. travel.. Say, tell me, Princess - say, on your planet, a guy's going out with a girl since the beginning of high school. how long should he have to wait until he.. gets under her bra?

Princess Leia: Uh.. usually, until he can get her alone in his car.

Moondoggy: Well, what if he doesn't have a car?

Princess Leia: Then he should borrow his dad's.

Buzz: Well.. how old do you have to be on your planet to.. get a driver's license?

Princess Leia: 16.

Buzz: Ah, nuts! Then I'd have to wait another three months!

Princess Leia: Everybody seems to be friendly here!

Frankie: You'd fit in right here on Earth. Say.. I bet you know how to kiss great.

Princess Leia: "Kiss"? What's "kiss"?

Frankie: You don't know what "kiss" means?

Princess Leia: No!

Frankie: Well, just close your eyes.. and open your mouth.

[ Princess Leia closes her eyes and opens her mouth, as Frankie makes his move. Annette re-enters the scene and catches him ]

Annette: What are you trying to do, give her artificial respiration?!

Frankie: Uh.. uh.. she had some spinach caught in her teeth.. and I was just trying to help her pull it out!

Annette: Get your meat hooks off of him, Your Highness! He's my guy!

Princess Leia: Wait a minute! You got me all wrong! I'm no cheap tramp from tomorrow! I'm no space slut!

[ background music pots up, as Princess Leia breaks into a 50's teen angst song variant ]

Princess Leia: [ singing ]
I'm a teenager from outer space Trying to make it in the human race. Although I come from another world I'm really a very nice girl!

And even though I'm dropping from the sky I would never steal another girl's guy! I don't want all the girls to hate me I just want.. the guys to date me!

I want to wear.. a two-piece bathing suit I want to find.. a boy that's really cute! Writing love letters in the sand dunes But it's hard.. when you're the new kid on Earth!

Last edited:
Back