A Little Odd...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mwaha Yeah I know. If I was Bodie, you would know in five words. What can ya do?? :dunno Nothing ya can do. :lol

no man, not you Rick...

i was just laughing at Dax's comment to the guy he asked to speak Engrish... :ar

-----------------------​
I wonder why people tend to criticise Sideshow moreso than Weta. That's the way it seems to me. They aren't one and the same. Maybe people use the name 'Sideshow', where in many instances, 'Weta' would be the appropriate word.
-----------------------​

Thats a good point we shouldn't forget that Weta's stock and trade is as a cutting edge movie special effects outfit, the collectables market is a secondary concern for them that largely takes care of itself from existing concept work done for the movies. In such a competitive market hey have to evolve and move on its only natural.

I for one would like to see Sideshow carry on though, they have enough talented artists on the books and why don't they try for a new LOTR license (1/4 scale, diaramas ??) and put out some big one off pieces. Weta studios don't have the monopoly on sculpting lotr rings characters having seen the awesome quality of the GOre groups stuff in the last few months I'd like to see them do a few that Pablo Viggiano has got some serious skills.

Back