A line of Fantasy based figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JorReno

Super Freak
Reaction score
You know what is lacking? A line of fantasy based figures. I'm talking about wizards and dragons and dwarfs and gorgons, skeletons. Something in the 6 inch scale. It's gotta be a new IP too. So rule out MOTUC and Warcraft.

McFarlane took a crack with Legend of the Blade Hunters. But never produced further ways.
There was also a D&D toyline back in the 80's. And those figures go for hundreds of dollars these days.

Thoughts?

I would be in for this, though truth be known I would go ape for a proper 1/6 representation of the aforementioned fantasy types.

You know what is lacking? A line of fantasy based figures. I'm talking about wizards and dragons and dwarfs and gorgons, skeletons. Something in the 6 inch scale. It's gotta be a new IP too. So rule out MOTUC and Warcraft.

McFarlane took a crack with Legend of the Blade Hunters. But never produced further ways.
There was also a D&D toyline back in the 80's. And those figures go for hundreds of dollars these days.

Thoughts?

Four Horseman is already doing this...Kickstarter starts next month MYTHIC LEGIONS KICKSTARTER COMING SOON! «

Surprised you didn't know this considering you mentioning MOTUC

BOSS Fight Studios will also be entering the Fantasy realm soon after the Greek myth stuff is done

Yes, I have been waiting for this line for quite some time too. I've seen resin kits of elves in 1/6 scale and they look awesome but I'm hoping we'll have some hot toys figures in the future. Hopefully, they do a cool remake of Dungeons and Dragons movie and somehow do right by it (not like the crapfest they released years ago) and have a company pick up the 1/6 figs for it.

Plenty of Fantasy me thinks. And if not to your liking just build your own from what there is.

4Horsemen stuff is already there.
D&D lines of other things like Megablocks will help push this into a movie or bigger toy line.
Figma goes berserk on all sorts of fantasy anime.
Revoltech doing some demon skeletons I think.
Game of Thrones & Magic the Gathering are around too right?
finn.jpg

But where is that 1/6 Jake to go with Finn?

Mix and match.
This is my current Marvel Legends Avengers lineup:

Your fantasy one could be Link, Beserk, Sabre and um... Revoltech R2.

Would it be safe to assume these will be pretty limited and have good resale value? I ask because they look freaking awesome but they don't fit into my collection and I'd love to get my money back if my interest in the line wanes. The builder army silver and gold knights are actually my favorites!

Back