A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated Feb 15"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 28th dec ED-209, Arc Reactor "

Thanks guys. Another update today.

First up. Some new posters to the collection .

Thor. Studio Issued and Fully signed by the cast

Red 2 . Studio Issued and fully signed by the cast

Fast and the Furious. Studio issued and signed by the full cast including the late Paul Walker

The other day, I was roaming the aisles of a local departmental store when lo and behold!! Re-release of the first power ranger toys! I couldn't resist. Just the rush of nostalgia alone was worth it!

These were the most wanted toys of mine when I was a kid (never got em lol) . Can't believe 20 years have already passed!

Fans in Singapore today had the rare treat of actors coming in from Hollywood to visit. The Fox Channel organized the event The Walking Dead Live with guests Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus visiting Singapore for a guest panel. The guest panel was very well run and ran over an hour . The stars put on a fantastic show despite being seriously jet lagged . This is the loot from the event.

Props from the Walking Dead that have been signed by the cast members Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes ) and Norman Reedus ( Daryl Dixon) . The vest was purchased signed but it was my intention to get Norman Reedus to write a quote on it. The Gerber Gator Machete ( right) signed by Andrew Lincoln whilst the Gerber Gator Machete Pro (left ) was signed by Norman Reedus . Both blades were wielded by their respective characters .

Great Great Update and Score on the FF6 Poster, Jedi, Excellent Posts my Friend.

RIP Paul Walker

Looks like a Great Walking Dead Convention and Pic's

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 12th Jan. Paul Walker, Power Rangers and TWD

Wow dude! Lucky you, the Walking Dead is my favorite show! Cool that you got to meet them and got there autos! And the Megazord brings back all kinds of memories lol! I had the original as a kid and it was one of my favorite toys growing up! Don't know what happened to it :/ lol! Congrats great update dude!

Wow dude! Lucky you, the Walking Dead is my favorite show! Cool that you got to meet them and got there autos! And the Megazord brings back all kinds of memories lol! I had the original as a kid and it was one of my favorite toys growing up! Don't know what happened to it :/ lol! Congrats great update dude!

Thanks my friend. It was really cool meeting them. Both of them were really genuine and happy to meet the fans. I was just happy to get some stuff signed despite the fan chaos lol.

Yeah the power rangers stuff is awesome. Really brings back memories. Can't wait for the dragon dagger and dragonzord later in the year!

Dude, sorry for interrupting your awesome presentation, but do you mind returning to your Big Damn Replica, you showed two pages before, for a moment?

I'm on the verge of spending a Big Damn Part of my hard earned money for a QMx Serenity offered by Secret Compass like you did. (No one knows, when she will ever be available again at QMx...), but while jealously starring at your pictures again and again, I spoted some things I'm wondering about - maybe you can clear these up for me?

First of all, which edition number did you get? Is that a 64? 84? Or is there even a third digit covered by the autograph?

editionnumberemsp4.jpg

In this picture, the details at the beginnig of the neck part look strangely two-dimensional. Are they just painted? Thought they should be sculptured as well, or is it just your camera (or my eyes ^^)?

twodimensionaldetails9is83.jpg

To continue with the top of the main section - the paint job looks very plain here - just one color without any weathering or is it just the bright flash light?

paintjob68shb.jpg

A shot of the same section from another Big Damn Replica to show, what I mean:

paintjob28osqx.jpg

Finally, is the contrast between head and neck part really that sharp?

contrastmfsi1.jpg

Again, that looked different on another BDR:

contrast2ars04.jpg

I'm trying to figure out, what level of quality I can expect from the BDRs Secret Compass is offering - especially compared to those, I've already seen on Youtube etc. - and you are the only one I'm able to ask, so any help you can provide would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey Stonefish, sorry for the late reply. Let me check tmr and see how many questions I can help you out with.

Dude, sorry for interrupting your awesome presentation, but do you mind returning to your Big Damn Replica, you showed two pages before, for a moment?

I'm on the verge of spending a Big Damn Part of my hard earned money for a QMx Serenity offered by Secret Compass like you did. (No one knows, when she will ever be available again at QMx...), but while jealously starring at your pictures again and again, I spoted some things I'm wondering about - maybe you can clear these up for me?

First of all, which edition number did you get? Is that a 64? 84? Or is there even a third digit covered by the autograph?

View attachment 89379

In this picture, the details at the beginnig of the neck part look strangely two-dimensional. Are they just painted? Thought they should be sculptured as well, or is it just your camera (or my eyes ^^)?

View attachment 89381

To continue with the top of the main section - the paint job looks very plain here - just one color without any weathering or is it just the bright flash light?

View attachment 89382

A shot of the same section from another Big Damn Replica to show, what I mean:

View attachment 89383

Finally, is the contrast between head and neck part really that sharp?

View attachment 89384

Again, that looked different on another BDR:

View attachment 89385

I'm trying to figure out, what level of quality I can expect from the BDRs Secret Compass is offering - especially compared to those, I've already seen on Youtube etc. - and you are the only one I'm able to ask, so any help you can provide would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

I've been pretty busy with work but here and there I've been putting time aside to work on my display. Today I took a quick shot for a little competition on our local collectors fb page.

Also finally got a custom lighting rig made up for besta cases.

Lots more to arrange but I'll get around to it a step at a time

Back