A. J. Clothiers to make Serenity / Fierfly clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Grandpa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from Amy Jones at A. J. Clothiers [email protected] that she is getting the materials together so she can make the costums. She sounds like she is going to copy the Serenity look instead of Firefly. You might give her an e-mail if this is something that interests you.

Old Grandpa

I'm going to wait and see what they look like first... Oh, and to see if I actually can get my hands on a Mal sculpt.

I really only need a shirt though. I'm happy with my pants.

I was thinking about that too. But since mine may be headless I'm gonna hold out and see how this all pans out before I make any more moves. The Serenity style shirt could look pretty cool if it's done right. It's a little more 'unconventional' looking and is a little more interesting visually. We'll see how they turn out though.

Just got an e-mail from A.J. showing the Mals work in progress. She has started both the Firefly and Serenity models and she is doing a great job. You should e-mail her and have her show you what she's up to. The pants from Serenity Mal look great as do the black susenders. She's also doing a coat for Mal. I think she could be a great source for Firefly/Serenity items. Check her out. She's good.

Old Grandpa

Just got an e-mail from A.J. showing the Mals work in progress. She has started both the Firefly and Serenity models and she is doing a great job. You should e-mail her and have her show you what she's up to. The pants from Serenity Mal look great as do the black susenders. She's also doing a coat for Mal. I think she could be a great source for Firefly/Serenity items. Check her out. She's good.

Old Grandpa

is she not intested in posting photos herself? does she have a website? feels odd to just email someone based on word of mouth.

Here are some photos I got from her via email...

pants-10$
shirt-12$
suspenders-10$
jacket-15$

AdamStandforda.jpg

AdamStandfordb.jpg

AdamStandfordc.jpg

malcoatopen.jpg

Pretty cool stuff, but I'm happy with what I've put together already.

If I get my hands on a head, I think I may actually go for her stuff minus the jacket (already have SMcG's). Looks pretty solid!

Just got an email from Amy...I guess she is dropping the Firefly/Serenity project...bummer. She's putting up the pieces she's completed however, so those looking for random bits should snag them fast!

Got the same email and that just sucks. I have a set of heads on order and no clue in sight wherre to go for clothes.

thats a shame if its due to lack of interest. would have felt more confortable if they actually posted here themselves or had a website to look at.

Per her email, she dropped the project because she couldn't get the clothes quite right. Sounds like they weren't meeting her standards. Her website is https://www.ajclothiers.com/ and she mentioned putting the clothes she HAS made up on the site for sale soon.

Back