• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A handful of Marvel, DC and GI Joe items for sale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Bergholtz

In the belly of a whale
Reaction score
Hi gang, clearing out again and have a few items up for grabs--

1. DCD 13" Sinestro--- SOLD
2. DCD 13" Dr. Manhattan--- $35 shipped
3. GI Joe Cobra Commander FS statue (Palisades)--- $115 shipped
4. DST Mephisto mini-bust (box has water damage, but bust is mint)--- $60 shipped
5. 1602 Thor statue, MIB--- SOLD
6. DCD Catwoman vs Batgirl statue--- $140 shipped

Prices include US shipping (insured). All items are personally signed on the boxes by yours truly.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks!
Andy

Last edited:
Andy, any links you have to pics of these? Either retail links or from your personal pics.

That Sinestro is really tempting.....

I know. Its just that if I get Sinestro, I now I'll have to get the GL Corp figure(s) to go with him. If you give a mouse a cookie right?

And it doesn't help that Andy's sculpt on that is one of the best, if not the best, in the line.

Hmmm...

That Sinestro is really tempting.....

I know. Its just that if I get Sinestro, I now I'll have to get the GL Corp figure(s) to go with him. If you give a mouse a cookie right?

And it doesn't help that Andy's sculpt on that is one of the best, if not the best, in the line.

Hmmm...

It is worth every penny if for nothing else the sculpt and the lantern. I collect this line and consider Sinestro definitely one of the best. It is also unique with the 6ft 7inch scaled body.

It is worth every penny if for nothing else the sculpt and the lantern. I collect this line and consider Sinestro definitely one of the best. It is also unique with the 6ft 7inch scaled body.

I agree and I even got my Sinestro from Andy too.

Son of a.....I check back into this thread and Sinestro is gone. :mad: Oh well. :dunno

Back