A Good Display Case for 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnFL2119

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've been checking on Amazon (I have about $60 of points to spend, so searching on there)

I can't seem to find anything that would work for several (actually a dozen + ) 1/6 scale figures.

Can anyone recommend a good display case to search for on amazon?

I would like a glass one that can hold quite a few 1/6 scale figures.

Thanks!

Oooo that looks perfect!

I would PREFER amazon because I still have $60 of reward points to use. Let me see if they have that on there.

Of course, if I must I'll order somewhere else besides Amazon.

Thanks jra for the suggestion!

I think there's one maybe an hour or two away. I'll have to check it out later on.

About the points, I'm fairly certain you can only redeem the points for purchases on amazon but I'll look into it further. thanks

Detolfs and Billy Book Cases are good for 1/6 Figures. For Statues Bestas are a good option. As everyone stated , you are better off picking them up and putting them together yourself than shipping since they are heavy. Also note for a Detolf having another person around to help with assembly is very beneficial.

Not my display but this is a good option if you don't have an issue with it not being enclosed

image.jpg

Lowes
https://www.lowes.com/Cleaning-Orga...TopFlexible_Area-_-10518591_5_Steel+Shelving#!

Yea that looks good. I bought a bookcase type shelf kind of like that for like $30 bucks off amazon for starters.

By the way, whoever's pic that is has quite an impressive Godzilla collection!!

Yea that looks good. I bought a bookcase type shelf kind of like that for like $30 bucks off amazon for starters.

By the way, whoever's pic that is has quite an impressive Godzilla collection!!

That thing is made of steel ! it measure 72x36x18 . those G's range in size from 10.5 inches to 12 inches and the top shelf i believe are bigger , so you can get an idea of how much room is on that thing.

Back