A fistfulmetal Of 1:6 Figures And Other Collectibles(Updated Pics On Last Page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Keith! Sorry if I've been absent from you guys. Between taking pics and dealing with some good and some bad personal things, it's been a few interesting months for me.:) Anyway hope you guys are doing well.

No worries buddy, most of us have been pretty quite around here. Life is busy and we're all just doing our thing. Would love to Skype and see the collection one of these nights when your up for it. Just send me a text, or PM and we can catch up :wink1:

No worries buddy, most of us have been pretty quite around here. Life is busy and we're all just doing our thing. Would love to Skype and see the collection one of these nights when your up for it. Just send me a text, or PM and we can catch up :wink1:
Thanks. Sounds good. If I'm free tomorrow I'll get in touch with you.:wink1:

Thanks buddy! I've been overrun by so many collectibles this month!:lol I'm not complaining but I wish they wouldn't all come this month!:panic: I've seen both you, Keith and Mulvey's latest pickups. Good stuff man.:hi5:

Back