A few pics for the week before Halloween!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Happy week-before-Halloween everyone!!! Here are a few pics I took in the last couple of days

First, here is my custom Myers figure by the DarkArtist himself. I am extremely lucky to have the first that he made!! Thanks for the kick-arse figure Josh.

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

Here is a pumpkin that I carved yesterday, took me a good while to get it done. This is from a pattern, I am not nearly creative enough to design this!

IMG_0993.jpg

Here are a few new pics of my AHG/NAG. I absolutely love just staring at this beauty, so I wanted to take some outdoor pics today.

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

Here are a couple pics of all three!!!

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Thanks for looking!! Have a great week before the big day!!

WOW!! Great AHG/NAG.... I want one of those so bad... such a badass mask.

And thanks for the props on the figure, I LOVE that last shot that is backlit... very cool look. :rock

Thanks guys! It's hard to take a bad picture of the DA Myers or the AHG/NAG mask. :D

BADASS!! Dude, those are FANTASTIC shots! I really am proud of that "swoop" I got on your Myers hair... Really wanted to bring that to my figure, haven't been able to yet. :rock

The hair is freakin CRAZY!!!! You perfected it dude!!!!

And Roy mask is SICK! It trumps the shat out of all of Sideshow masks. The straps are perfect!!! The whole figure is amazing!

Thanks bro! Remember... if you ever want any of your other SSC masks converted... just let me know.. we can do it one at a time. :rock

One of these days you know I will.

I wont get them to replace my Sideshow ones though, I will put them all in a shadow box frame and display them as a collection. I'm pretty sure we had talked about that once before.

But right now after my recent purchases I am FLAT BROKE!

One of these days you know I will.

I wont get them to replace my Sideshow ones though, I will put them all in a shadow box frame and display them as a collection. I'm pretty sure we had talked about that once before.

But right now after my recent purchases I am FLAT BROKE!

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I understand that bro! Especially after the HULK! You know I will be able to make them anytime down the road, so no worries about that. :rock

If I could get that damn Predator bust sold I would be straight again. I blow my whole 4th quater savings in one week :lol

Hulk PF
Gandalf
St.Nick

:duh

Hulk was MORE than worth it though!!!

Back