A different Bruce (Jaws) collectible sculpted by Martin Rawle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! 1/6th?

Nope.. I think its 1/10

36907607_1104337206383363_4419294723634626560_n.jpg

Newest Edition to my JAWS collection. IMO this is a next level JAWS / Bruce sculpt. I freaking love it. Sculpted by Martin Rawle I was able to get this before he made it a Kit only product. You can still get the kit if you live in the UK. He might start selling painted kits down the road. Either way this thing is amazing and easily my Fav piece in my collection. Pics speak for themselves with amazing accuracy and detail. Best looking Bruce Portrait on the market IMO. Video review coming soon. Here is a Link to Martin Rawle's Bruce Shark page. Let him know about your interest.
https://www.facebook.com/bruceshark...dxQDvLEAq8B9DoM3wh2WHkesjt8V2fZPZl3U3fkpOy-BQ

IMG_1935.JPGIMG_1929.JPGIMG_1932.JPGIMG_1909.JPGIMG_1941.JPGIMG_1934.JPG

Jesus H. .... well you know...

That's beautiful. And hands down the best paintwork I've seen on a Jaws bust yet. The little tank is perfect, even the logo decal.

So how big is it? I know 1/10th, but how big is that? I need something in the frame for scale. (get it?)

Jesus H. .... well you know...

That's beautiful. And hands down the best paintwork I've seen on a Jaws bust yet. The little tank is perfect, even the logo decal.

So how big is it? I know 1/10th, but how big is that? I need something in the frame for scale. (get it?)

Something in the Frame my Ass

Ah, OK, thanks. It looked much bigger. :lol But that's probably a much better scale for room actually.

I'd love to have that on my desk. Permanently. Did yours come painted? I mean, did Rawle paint that?

He did a wonderful job, really spot on. The water lapping on the barrels, everything. Even that little trail of buoys in the water. Love it.

Depending on price painted, I hope to get one once he offers them in the states.

Whoa. That's gorgeous.

And yes, that paint work is fantastic. As Wor-Gar noted, especially where the water laps against the barrels. Was the water cast originally in clear resin, I wonder?

I have zero painting skills so the kit, sadly, isn't much use to me. But if I could get one painted for a reasonable price, I'd be all over it!

Wow....thats steller.

Most of the Bruce collectable are out of my price range sadly.

But if the kit it every offered in the US and the price is right...I would bite....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back