8/3/13 Page 5 New pieces, photos, and display. Horror/X-men collection 1yr later

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 8/6/12 My collection ever growing and trying for good shots. (Updated 8-6-12)

Nice items there! A great PF collection!

Re: 8/6/12 My collection ever growing and trying for good shots. (Updated 8-6-12)

Update better photos and new pieces, as well as better displayed.

Not sure where I'm putting this guy yet.

Hey thanks bud. I'm surprised that you don't have Wolverine. Seems like you have everything X-men to me. Maybe you'll luck out and sideshow will announce the brown costume one.

Thank You for that Compliment my Friend; Masacre, That would be Sweet if they put him on a Red X and in a Museum Pose, This is the other

I like your X Men, had fun looking at the Gremlins and then gotta a little scared towards the end. Unique Collection, I like it.

I like your X Men, had fun looking at the Gremlins and then gotta a little scared towards the end. Unique Collection, I like it.

Scared? How so?

Thank You for that Compliment my Friend; Masacre, That would be Sweet if they put him on a Red X and in a Museum Pose, This is the other

I kinda like the pose in your photo.

Last edited:
Hi love the mogwai was really unique looking would you ever consider selling any of them

Back