7 year old Star Wars themed party

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdoug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I could sure use some help.

My son wants to have a themed Star Wars party and I was wondering if anybody had ideas for games, activities, party favors, etc. We are either going to have to throw it together in our backyard or find a park. My wife's first park choice is already booked so good chance it is in our backyard. Oh and thanks to my ridiculously busy work schedule we only have 2-3 weeks to put it all together.

Any ideas are really welcome and appreciated.

Mods feel free to move it to another forum if I put it in the wrong one. It's just the one I normally visit for Star Wars. Thanks.

Thanks guys. Keep the ideas coming.

Also does anyone know if it is possible to get a bunch of build your own droid pieces and have Disney ship them? That might be a nice party favor but I have no idea if that is even possible to do.

Just ran the piñata idea by the wife. She likes that and I can probably turn a broom handle into a "light saber"

I made a Darth lightsabre handle out of toilet rolls years ago for my nephew Looked rather authentic considering, maybe a build your own lightsabre activity table, some paint loo rolls and some knick knacks to glue on for switches?

One of my friends did a Star Wars party for his kid and made little character standees of Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, and Boba Fett. He had the kids shoot at them with nerf guns and gave prizes for the ones that hit the most targets.

Anybody live in Orlando and can make a run to the droid factory for me? Apparently the store won't ship if you try to call in an order which is totally understandable.

Wow! My daughter will love those. I saw stormtooper ones somewhere with marshmallow helmets on top. I like the idea of doing both.

Back