7 inch Disney exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil_Ash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Gentle Giant will be putting out anymore Indy 7 inch figures for Disney? The Raiders one came out a few years ago replacing the smaller (4 or 5 inch?) ones with a TOD one following that. Wouldn't they want to do a LC or CS? I tried google for some info, but nothing turned up. Any thoughts?

No idea. But I'll be talking to their merch folks next month, so I'll ask. It's a good question.

Any new info on potential upcoming Indy products would be great. It's been too long since I was able to get something non-statue Indy related.

I do know Sideshow is not done with INDY even after the Pursuit of the Ark statue and Legendary Scale. There will more INDY from them beyond that. Can't say anymore. But they're not done.

But I'll indeed check on other potential products from other licensees. It's actually part of a project I'm working on right now anyway. :duff

I do know Sideshow is not done with INDY even after the Pursuit of the Ark statue and Legendary Scale. There will more INDY from them beyond that. Can't say anymore. But they're not done.

But I'll indeed check on other potential products from other licensees. It's actually part of a project I'm working on right now anyway. :duff

Awesome. Please update when you get the chance. :clap

Where's that TOD Mine Cart and Short Round they promised like 4 years ago?

Saying "We're working on Mine Cart environment" is not a promise.

The Last Crusade Premium Format statue ?
Thats the most obvious one....and I believe would have been on the 2013 schedule had they not already moved into 2 other formats (Pursuit dio and LS)

Thanks for that bit of news Irish. It's always exciting to hear that the Indy line continues, albeit at a much slower pace that it used to. But I'll take what I can get. I certainly hope that Sideshow does continue on with the PFs (TLC Indy and Henry Sr., please) and I would like to see them explore more of the statue line as long as it's at least 1/5 scale.

Saying "We're working on Mine Cart environment" is not a promise.

That's like all of the custon "in-progress" threads here where a project is announced and started but never completed. Heck, even Hot Toys gives us empty promises with product announcements that never see the light of day i.e. Batman Returns, Green Lantern, et al.

inigomontoya.jpg

Are the 6" Indy figures for sale in the Disney Parks now the Gentle Giant ones? Picked up Indy last month and would love to see more characters in the line ....

Yea. Only TOD Indy and Raiders Indy. I would like to see a LC Indy, but who knows.

I was told they're "thinking about it", but want the TOD ones to sell through in the parks and Disney stores a bit more first. We shall see...

(This was from LFL Licensing, by the way, not Gentle Giant. It's all in LFL/Disney hands now)

I see. That's interesting to know. Thanks for the info. The Raiders ones sold pretty quick, so I would imagine they would introduce a LC or CS Indy sometime soon.

Back