Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
eca7b5ac.jpg

She looks a bit jealous. I believe that after this photo has been taken emma was going like this...:medic

It sure looks awesome, and I can't wait before mine (regular) Emma arrives.

rabidwolverine21 said:
i wonder what the chances are of getting a statue like that with the number that stands for a sexual position. got to be slim :monkey5

I did not even remotely think of that, y'know... I was thinking hmmm...nr 69, what special comic edititon or something is that :monkey3

rabidwolverine21 said:
i wonder what the chances are of getting a statue like that with the number that stands for a sexual position. got to be slim :monkey5
She is probably going back for a replacement so I hope they can send me back my same number. :monkey2

El Roranous said:
She is probably going back for a replacement so I hope they can send me back my same number. :monkey2

What's wrong with her? Looks great from the pics...

ComputerFly said:
What's wrong with her? Looks great from the pics...
Unfortunately there are some paint smears on the base as well as some missing paint. A glob of paint that looks and feels like a bump is on her chest as well. I hope they have replacements left and I hope that I can get my same number back. :monkey2

in my experiences from returning items, ive never once got my same number back.

El Roranous said:
Unfortunately there are some paint smears on the base as well as some missing paint. A glob of paint that looks and feels like a bump is on her chest as well. I hope they have replacements left and I hope that I can get my same number back. :monkey2
Sorry to hear that your Emma has cancer!:rotfl :rotfl Breast Bumps are not good!!!!!

p!tu said:
Sorry to hear that your Emma has cancer!:rotfl :rotfl Breast Bumps are not good!!!!!
Have you ever seen a bad boob job from undernieth the breast? How it's all stretched out and about to explode. That is what it looks like on the side of her boob. :lol

nash said:
in my experiences from returning items, ive never once got my same number back.
You know, even though it would be nice to get #69 back, I am fine with any number. I just want a closer to mint piece. Sideshow's QC needs to get a bit better I think. I feel like I am constantly returning things and I am not even that picky.

El Roranous said:
Have you ever seen a bad boob job from undernieth the breast? How it's all stretched out and about to explode. That is what it looks like on the side of her boob. :lol
Damn!!!! thats nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl returne that crap job!!!! sue the Plastic Surgen!!!!!!!

Back