604comics unboxings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

604comics

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Howdy folks. So it's been a while since I got my last statue shipped so I haven't been able to make any new videos. I think this will be a recurring theme so to fill in the gaps in between, I'm going to add different types of videos to my YouTube page. One of these will be unboxings (because EVERYONE loves a good unboxing). So sit back and enjoy the show, all future unboxing videos of mine will be added to this thread.

To start things off, yesterday I received a nice little book in the mail from Amazon and I did a quick unboxing. Hope you guys enjoy.

[ame]https://youtu.be/-0uoQmUxVhs[/ame]

Your vids are good & I see you put a lot of time it but unboxing a book from Amazon is not really needed.....right? :lol Regardless, congrats on your book....

Your vids are good & I see you put a lot of time it but unboxing a book from Amazon is not really needed.....right? :lol Regardless, congrats on your book....

It's my version of keeping the toy in the original packaging. It's going to stay in the cellophane wrapper forever and I'm going to hang it on my wall. :lol

Back