5th Mar New Iron Man Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, they finally got around to putting up the Wondercon 2:30 min trailer. But it's great nonetheless.

I don't think I can be any more excited for this movie. I've reached the peak, and the only other movie that I'm looking forward to more than this is TDK.

Then again, I'm excited for these two films for different reasons. My inner-geek is totally psyched for Iron Man because it'll be a fun romp. TDK is guaranteed to stir up many different emotions for me, and I predict it won't just be all fun and games in that movie.

I wonder how I've already seen this...

I don't watch LOST, I wasn't at Wondercon...

Curious...

Not that it matters, but that was the same trailer as the one showed from last week. 2:32 is the time on both, but seriously, who cares! I can watch that trailer a 1,000 times over and not get tired of it. Okay, maybe 1,000 is a bit excessive and getting a bit carried away. I have seen it atleast a dozen times, and I am still as entertained by it, as much as the first time I saw it!

Thank you!

Now here's hoping that the trailer isn't more exciting to watch than the actual movie is. I find with Marvel super hero inspired films it's either hit or miss.

one quick scene had im fighting another iron clad foe. could that be war machine? anyone with im comic knowledge?

THIS KEEPS LOOKING BETTER AND BETTER!!! The only thing that could screw it up is bad acting. Robert Downey fits the role well :clap :clap :clap. Dont do drugs kiddies :peace

Back