5 reasons why Comic-Con sucks....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd agree with 5, 4, 3...

"Fat People" should have been repalced with "Stinky People" as I had more of a problem with that than someone's weight.

I never have those problems.

I get my 5-day pass on press night so it is always quick and easy.

I print out a map, so I don't have to ask security where I am supposed to be. They are SECURITY after all, not the information kiosk.

I don't attend the panels. I let the internet reporters do that and then get the info from the websites.

I AM one of those fat people and the skinny people are easy to wade through or crush.

And I never have any problem finding the comics. In fact, I usually turn down half of the free ones that I am offered.

#1 should have been taking your kids with you (like the article, I am joking, I love taking my kids and I love that they enjoy it)

That is hilarious, and reinforces my attitude that I should stay far away from the damn thing. I hate huge crowds.

Ditto. I went to a few Star Wars conventions and I need no further reminding why I stay away from such events. I wait and read on-line without all the hassle :lol

My 1 and only reason Comic-Con sucks is because i can't go! :(

Love the picture of the fat wannabe superheroes though. :lol :lol

That guy is a ^^^^^ if he thinks it is too hot outside to wait in those lines.:lol:lol:lol

I AM one of those fat people and the skinny people are easy to wade through or crush.

:lol :lol :lol

I'm with you on the 5 day pass thing. Best way to go, IMO.

Working the con is pretty cool also...of course working it has it's pros and cons.

And as far as what he says about the first day being FUBAR...SDCC has always had logistic problems.

It's just gotten worse over the past 15 years.

:lol

comicconfat1.jpg

He is wrong. The 5 things wrong with SDCC are:

1) No King Darkness
2) No Shai
3) No Dannie
4) No DarkArtist
5) NO F'N MEDIEVAL KURGAN

:wave

1) No King Darkness
2) No Shai
3) No Dannie
4) No DarkArtist

:rock:rock:rock:rock

I will definitely agree with him on Security, last year I was a fist fly away from being arrested because of some jerk ass security guard who got in my face when some celebs surprised the crowd and showed up at a booth. I was stuck in the insane gaggle of people and this jerk wanted me to move against the crowd. I seriously wanted to kill him and eat his ^^^^ing soul. :devil

And the crowds can drive you a little insane, especially the huge guys and gals who shove through like nobody else's business. It gets annoying after hour 5 each day, and by day 3 you are ready to start a massacre you are so sick of it.

And honestly, it's gotten too big for itself. The movies and TV area is choked with people, and it's impossible to get into panels unless you sat outside for 5 hours.

Personally, if it were not for the Freaks party and my amazingly awesome friends from this board.... and Sideshow... I would probably NEVER EVER want to go to that damn convention EVER again. :lol

1) No King Darkness
2) No Shai
3) No Dannie
4) No DarkArtist

I like how you didn't include yourself. Even you know SDCC is better off without you.:lol:lol:lol

Back