4K UHD Indiana Jones 40th (I feel old) anniversary set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://nerdist.com/article/indiana-jones-movies-4k-ultra-hd-set-paramount/
42EC9A46-EC5C-4520-B55A-17595ED4A62C.jpeg

Box art is fugly.

I want the movies, but not the packaging, can I get a discount?

I have the steelbook case from the blu ray release that best buy had. I will use that for the 4k versions. The artwork is very uninspired for this since they used poster image for Raiders and Temple of doom but did the weird color palette on them. Wish they would have just used to original poster art on them. Would have been much better. I can't wait for this release though.

I bought the iTunes versions recently in anticipation of their getting the 4K treatment. :clap

Indy has his signature jacket OFF in 3 out of 4 movie boxes... :horror

I preferred him in the jacket. Having said that, I think the hat and the whip have overtaken the jacket as Indy's most recognizable character trademarks. Probably because he always wears that hat and not many fictional characters use a whip.:whip:gun

I preferred him in the jacket. Having said that, I think the hat and the whip have overtaken the jacket as Indy's most recognizable character trademarks. Probably because he always wears that hat and not many fictional characters use a whip.:whip:gun

True... the hat and whip were always more signature than the jacket. But it is odd to have 3 of 4 art covers without it.

I really don't remember Indy without his jacket in Crystal Skull.

Back