3DTrekker Dioramas and props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think he's been talked about before but just for the TOS Bridge he made. He's been busy making more pieces for 1/6 Trek including a Quark's bar, TOS Medical Bay, 3D Chess with chairs and table, and Captain's chairs for Archer and Sisko.

I purchased the short version Quark's Bar recently, should be here sometime in February. Planning on using it as a kind of "Holodeck" bar, where all Trek characters can cross mix and mingle. I'll post pics once it's all set up.

Anyone purchase from him before? If I like the bar I'm thinking of getting more stuff from him.

If anyone wants to check out his stuff here's a link https://www.etsy.com/shop/3DTrekker?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1504854216&from_page=listing

Wow, he’s really expanded. I don’t remember seeing half this stuff before. He even has the Captains chairs for the Defiant and Enterprise NX-01.

He should make the Borg Alcove, seems to have the talent to do it. Looking forward to seeing your bar set up, looks like a nice piece!

Wow, he’s really expanded. I don’t remember seeing half this stuff before. He even has the Captains chairs for the Defiant and Enterprise NX-01.

He should make the Borg Alcove, seems to have the talent to do it. Looking forward to seeing your bar set up, looks like a nice piece!
Yeah he has. The Defiant chair in particular looks really good.

If I like the bar enough I'm going to pull the trigger on some TOS bridge pieces, or the Sick Bay. I'm trying to focus on my display this year more diorama pieces or backgrounds, less buying figures.. There's enough Trek figures out or coming that I feel it's time.

Looks like 3DTrekker added the Voyager bridge command seating and console.

il_794xN.5800091481_1wwb.jpg

il_794xN.5800091681_1pdw.jpg

Anyone purchase from him before? If I like the bar I'm thinking of getting more stuff from him.

I bought 3D Trekker's Planet Killer from "The Doomsday Machine". It's way better than the Eaglemoss version, from detail to light-up feature👍
I'll eventually get their 1/6 Nomad from "The Changeling", even though Exo-6 has teased one, based on how their Planet Killer turned out.

Dang he's really been knocking these out! I might need to grab that Defiant chair, as I don't see Exo ever making one. And we've been promised a Nomad but it could be forever until it's released, and would probably be a whole lot pricier than this one (although granted with sound clips instead of just lights).

It does look like these models will need some extra sanding and polishing though. They all look fairly rough and unfinished in his pics.

Last edited:
I bought a classic ear receiver from him last year. It was too small. Kind of bummed me out. I thought about buying classic Bridge items from him but his $ seems high to me for 3d printed items. Am I wrong?

Kind of tempted to get the throne for Judge Q. Maybe the Defiant chair as well. Surprised there hasn’t been a rant yet regarding these items.

Kind of tempted to get the throne for Judge Q. Maybe the Defiant chair as well. Surprised there hasn’t been a rant yet regarding these items.

He made a post today showing off a render of the TOS bridge Conn console, and that Exo is probably making it.

My Quarks short bar came in today. It exceeded my expectations. That said it’s not perfect. Some of the parts just sit on one another instead of snapping in. But on display you can’t tell.

It looks great comes with a bunch of bottles and glasses. The lighting effect is nice. For an 3 d printed item it’s very smooth no roughness that I’m used to from 3 d printed items from Etsy.

Overall I’m very happy with it and I’m going to start order the TOS bridge next. Or maybe some table to go with the bar.

Attachments

• IMG_1944.jpeg
    IMG_1944.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1945.jpeg
    IMG_1945.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Social hour at Quarks! Great looking piece and set-up, really sharp looking with the lighting and bottles.

That bar is very tempting. I have something very similar in mind as your setup, @Kebron …everyone mingling and crossing over. Maybe including a 3D chess set in the corner for TOS figures in the future.

I ordered the Defiant chair for Sisko and the upcoming DS9 Worf. If I love it I may have to splurge for the bar.

That bar is very tempting. I have something very similar in mind as your setup, @Kebron …everyone mingling and crossing over. Maybe including a 3D chess set in the corner for TOS figures in the future.

I ordered the Defiant chair for Sisko and the upcoming DS9 Worf. If I love it I may have to splurge for the bar.
I’m definitely planning on order some tables and chairs so everyone isn’t standing. I’m also considering replacing Q with a “holo” musician. Pick up one of the musician figures that came out recently like Cobain, Hendrix, or Prince.

When my Moducases come at the end of the year, I’m thinking I’ll get the rest of the bar. Combining shows takes up less display space and makes it fun to create some interactions between characters that never met on screen.

Rats. I snoozed on Quark’s bar and it looks like it sold out on etsy. Well maybe it was for the best. I dont really have a space for it and 900+ is a lot right now.

Still thinking about Q’s throne and the 3D chess set though. I should jump on them soon.

Back