3D Death Star Tiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IzzyMel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry Guys,

I was unaware that when you put print in the title, that no one can respond to the thread. I used Solidworks to make the these files. I do have more that haven't been posted. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the other two that I have right now. total of 6. I'm still working on the last 6 Tiles. Thanks Chris for the info.:)

Death Star Tiles for Dioramas you can print
Hey Guys,

just wanted to post this link ( https://www.myminifactory.com/users/IzzyMel ) for people that want to print the Death Star Tiles. I used Minifig's and the movie images for reference. They are set to 6X6 tiles and can reduce them by 50% to get your 3X3 Tiles. Still waiting on the website to post the rest of the tiles but four of them are up. When I get back home I'll see if I can post the STL files here as well. Happy printing.

Izzy

Can Admin delete the other thread?

Nice. I'm thinking about using these for my trench dio. Did you print them yourself? I'd have to use shapeways or similar. Pricey to say the least.

haven't decided what size I'd need. The models are 1:72 so...???

Nice. I'm thinking about using these for my trench dio. Did you print them yourself? I'd have to use shapeways or similar. Pricey to say the least.

haven't decided what size I'd need. The models are 1:72 so...???

I printed theses on my home printer. They are done at 3X3 tiles setting. Shapeways can get pricey. It's about 5 and 1/2 hrs to print two tiles. I just hit print and walk away. Some Libraries or schools charge less to print stuff, so I have been told. I don't know what the cost would be.

1. I think the 3" tiles look good with that 1:72 Tie. I'll look into the library or school thing.
2. Is that the old Kenner Blockade Runner with sound effects. I have one of those too :)
3. I see you use the extra shelves you get with shelving units for bases. I do the same thing :lol

1. I think the 3" tiles look good with that 1:72 Tie. I'll look into the library or school thing.
2. Is that the old Kenner Blockade Runner with sound effects. I have one of those too :)
3. I see you use the extra shelves you get with shelving units for bases. I do the same thing :lol

Nathan,

Yes it is the old Kenner Blockade Runner.:) . the old shelves do come in handy.

Iz

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules but I'm not sure where to go in the forums or how to get permission to sell these on the classified/for sale section? Any bit of help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Well first you need to pay up to become a "premium member". See link to premium membership at the very bottom of every page. Then you you are allowed to post items for sale in the classifieds.

Back