• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3D AVATAR Poster/Master Replicas LUKE Lightsaber Signature Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightwave000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling a 3D Avatar Lenticular Poster. It is exactly what was used in select theaters to promote avatar. Very rare and really cool. They sell on ebay for crazy prices. Looking for $450 or best offer. I have a lightbox frame as well but is too heavy to ship unless someone is in fort worth area.

Also, I have Master Replicas Signature Edition Luke lightsaber from Empire Strikes Back with Mark Hamills sig and all paperwork. Comes with everything. #129/1500. Very cool. $599 or best offer.

Must sell fast due to loss of job.

Also still have a Cast Signed Avatar Poster by 11 cast members $550.

You better take that lenticular off of the market before you regret it!!! That's a beautiful piece!

Seriously though, good luck with the sale. Post some pics of the lenticular so people can appreciate it. Even pics don't do it enough justice though. I've shown people pics of mine, but in person, they give me a totally different reaction.

Not only that but I have the lightbox for it go inside if someone is in the fort worth dallas area and wants to pick it up. I dont really have a choice man, i lost my job.

Update-Lightsaber SOLD

STILL AVAILABLE-

Cast Signed Avatar VIP Poster from FOX studios. $550

Avatar 3D Lenticular Thick RARE Movie Poster- $450

Wow, so the the lenticular and lightbox for $450 if someone can do local pick-up??

I'm definitely not local, but for those of you that are, that's a steal. This is an incredible poster. I've seen these in person. VERY impressive.

And sorry to hear about your job. I wish you the best of luck.

Must sell, have a couple offers on ebay but they are dragging their feet. It goes to the first person who comes through.

$500 plus shipping.

Back